• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Feedback for Quantum Incursions

Why is it misleading? Did Inno specifically tell you the rewards were for the season and not for the championship?
  2. Feedback for Quantum Incursions

Level 1 has to be completed before you can access the free chests, no?
  3. Feedback for Quantum Incursions

5K progress means you're in Top 10 guilds on most servers.
  4. Feedback for Quantum Incursions

On Beta, there were no new shards gifted at the start of next QI. So if you want to buy some expansions at the start of next QI, you'd better have about 500 shards saved up from the previous QI.
  5. Feedback for update 1.279

I'm still seeing all the counts, just as before.
  6. Feedback for Quantum Incursions

I think you meant 16K.
  7. Feedback for Quantum Incursions

You do get extra Action points from residential buildings every hour, but the counter doesn't auto-update - seems to be a bug. If you reload the game in your browser, you will see the correct number of Action points.
  8. Feedback for Quantum Incursions

It seems to be pretty random, plus I think it changes every season. This is why as a guild, you may want to specialize - some members build up red boosts, others build up blue boosts. It's probably more efficient than a single player trying to build up both red and blue boosts. Alas, this...
  9. Feedback for Quantum Incursions

Are you currently parked on a blue node? If so, QI is just showing you what your army's blue boosts are. Once you move to a red node, it will display your red boost amount for your army.
  10. Feedback for Quantum Incursions

That's how it was on Beta. I assumed it'll be the same on live servers, but I don't know for sure.
  11. Feedback for the Mini-Challenge March 2024

You still get a fully leveled Wonderland Pyramid and Laboratory of Monstrosities. That may be worth to some. But I agree, the lack of final reward building (like Santa's Showtime on Beta) is not cool.
  12. Feedback for Quantum Incursions

Q Medals will be used (in the future) to buy main city expansions. To buy QI settlement expansions, you'll need either quantum shards or goods.
  13. Feedback for Quantum Incursions

Just don't blow all your shards away. You should save about 500 for the start of next QI so you can buy some expansions for your settlement. You are not getting another 500 free shards from Inno when the next QI starts.
  14. Feedback for Quantum Incursions

SUGGESTION for Inno: Would it be possible to display which resources give 2x progress on an open node before reaching that node? Now, in the above example it doesn't really matter because there is only one way to go, so you'll have to go to that goods node anyway, but sometimes there are...
  15. Feedback for Quantum Incursions

Residential buildings ARE adding extra Action points every hour, but due to a bug, the counter does not reflect it until you reload the game in the browser. Try it - wait for an hourly Action points recharge and write down the number of your Actions. Then reload the game in the browser and...
  16. Feedback for Quantum Incursions

There is a bug in how Actions are displayed. Sometimes you need to navigate away from QI and come back to see the Action number updated correctly, but residential buildings do increase hourly Actions recharge. Sometimes I have to completely reload the game in the browser before Action points...
  17. Feedback for Quantum Incursions

Yes, there seems to be a bug with the countdown timers on mobile. It's correct on PC.
  18. Feedback for Quantum Incursions

It's per recharge cycle, so every hour.
  19. Feedback for Quantum Incursions

Not exactly. You can deploy FT and TG in your main city which will help with QI.
  20. Feedback for Quantum Incursions

Inno could just add more land to the map, no?