• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Anyone else struggling with getting motivation/polish/ aid after Hallo event ?

Aristarchus1

Can't is a 4 letter word! Shouldn't probably :p But I think it's possible if you singlemindedly focused on it and had an unlimited amount of diamonds to dedicate to it.

Not trying to support his argument (i'm about to describe a very impractical city), but for fun, what would it take to hit 13000% red attack.

3,776 Squares - 42 for the townhall = 3734 squares.

The best simple buildings are feta farms at 17 attack / 6 tiles, roadless = 2.83% per tile.

3734 / 6 * 17 = 10574 as a simplistic starting point. Only 2426 to go!

We'll say you're throwing down a 300% buccaneer's buff you've got stockpiled from before you became this city and a 30% tavern buff. 5% from the always-on tavern buff. And 60% from castle. 10979%.

We'll next throw in a Level 80 Centaurus (320/18 = 17.8% per tile), level 149 Zeus (100 / 7 = 14.3% per tile), Level 80 Hydra (240/18 = 13.3% per tile), level 147 CoA (99 / 26 = 3.8% per tile), level 149 CdM (100 / 27.5 = 3.6% per tile), and level 139 TA (85 / 26 = 3.3% per tile). These of course can be raised further - but we'll try to stick to something that seems approachable for a top player now.

So in total we've budgeted 122.5 squares for great buildings to help us in our quest for someone's arbitrarily set "impossible" milestone. this takes us down to 3611.5 squares for feta farms = 10217, a loss of 357 replaced by 944 from the great buildings. We're up to 11566.

Now we're getting desperate with 1434 to go.

You can make up a bit of odds and ends from one-shot buildings that you can have 1 of each. A Grape Stompin Festival Lv 2 for instance is 13% higher than a feta farm in the same space. There's some big ones coming next event. Let's say you get 100% worth of improvement in total from those for now. 1334 to go.

2 More Levels on each of your great buildings gives 18% in total so it'd take another ~74148 levels on each for that. Bit of a stretch.

So now we head into desperation mode: Those stupid stormspire towers. A SAT vibrant autumn vineyard (which you need, because none of the buildings discussed provide any population) supports a variable number of stormspires depending on their era.

Age of Stormspire​
Stormspire Pop​
# Per SAT VAV​
Dauntings​
Space​
Attack Boost​
Improvement over Feta Farms​
Approx Needed Stormspires​
Iron​
60​
300​
3.0​
325.5​
1,992​
1,070​
374​
Industrial​
259​
69​
0.7​
92.2​
491​
229​
401​
Virtual Future​
800​
22​
0.2​
44.7​
185​
58​
503​
SAT​
1717​
10​
0.1​
32.6​
107​
15​
912​

Technically possible! One hell of a pocketbook expenditure, but possible! Significantly easier if you played the event and placed the stormspires in a low age and then aged up. But still expensive.

Nice analysis, but you forgot that Golden Spires need a lot of population per square. In Titan it's 1717 population needed for each spires. So, those 912 titan spires would need 1.5 Million population.

That's easy since we have 3734 - 912 = 2622 available squares.

For other buildings, besides those you mentioned, Zeus, Centaurus and Stompin' level 2,
you also forgot Tourney grounds and Forgotten Temple which are both much more efficient than Feta farms.

Βut, IN MY OWN ANALYSIS, the technical MAX NUMBER OF ATTACK in a city IS 3734 daunting towers
3734 x 50% = 186700 %

Yes, that's true, even if you don't believe it.
If you somehow find a way to stack Daunting towers, then the theoretical limit is 186700%

Feel free to find a way to beat my theoretical limit of more than 186 THOUSAND % Red Attack !!

(186700% to be exact).

That monster attack would probably be enough to beat 200 times in a row any AI GBG opponents with MAX 12000% attack, without changing any units. (assuming the best Titan configuration, of 3 Fast /5 rogues or 2 Fast/6 rogues)

Last edited:

Aristarchus1

This is the reason I still check the forums. Quality posts as always, Xivarmy!
I found a configuration more than 15 times stronger, than his. (My theoretical city has almost 186700 % Red attack versus his just 12000% ) . Check my post above.

TLDR: you should have endless supply of money for the Hallo Daily specials of Daunting Towers
and then place 3734 Daunting towers in all available squares.

After 24 hours, delete them, and then build another 3734 again.
Rinse and repeat, daily, so you have your 186700 % Red attack, , daily

Last edited:

Pericles the Lion

Nice analysis, but you forgot that Golden Spires need a lot of population per square. In Titan it's 1717 population needed for each spires. So, those 912 titan spires would need 1.5 Million population.

For other buildings, besides those you mentioned, Zeus, Centaurus and Stompin' level 2,
you also forgot Tourney grounds and Forgotten Temple which are both much more efficient than Feta farms.

Βut, IN MY OWN ANALYSIS, the technical MAX NUMBER OF ATTACK in a city IS 3734 daunting towers
3734 x 50% = 186700 %

If you somehow find a way to stack Daunting towers, then the theoretical limit is 186700%

Feel free to find a way to beat my theoretical limit of more than 186 THOUSAND % Red Attack !!

(186700% to be exact).
Theoretically possible, perhaps, but practically impossible. It would take about 5 years to accumulate 3,734 Daunting Towers (presuming that the players had 50 Sparkforge Stormspires cranking out DT frags). All for 24 hours of a monster attack boost.

Johnny B. Goode

Theoretically possible, perhaps, but practically impossible. It would take about 5 years to accumulate 3,734 Daunting Towers (presuming that the players had 50 Sparkforge Stormspires cranking out DT frags). All for 24 hours of a monster attack boost.
It would actually take over 20 years with 50 Sparkforge Stormspires. It takes 100 fragments to build a Daunting Tower. Sparkforge Stormspires only give a 50% chance at 2 fragments per day. So with 50 Sparkforge Stormspires averaging one fragment per day (2 fragments x 50% chance), it would take 20 years to get the 373,400 fragments (3734 x 100) necessary to build 3734 Daunting Towers once.
I found a configuration more than 15 times stronger, than his. (My theoretical city has almost 186700 % Red attack versus his just 12000% ) . Check my post above.

TLDR: you should have endless supply of money for the Hallo Daily specials of Daunting Towers
and then place 3734 Daunting towers in all available squares.

After 24 hours, delete them, and then build another 3734 again.
Rinse and repeat, daily, so you have your 186700 % Red attack, , daily
As I just showed, it would take 20 years to do this for one day. No way to do it daily, theoretical or not. Even with the previously mentioned 912 Sparkforge Stormspires it would take over a year to do it once. And then never again, because you would have to delete the Stormspires to build the Daunting Towers that one time. Poof, no more fragments! Also...
That monster attack would probably be enough to beat 200 times in a row any AI GBG opponents with MAX 12000% attack, without changing any units. (assuming the best Titan configuration, of 3 Fast /5 rogues or 2 Fast/6 rogues)
...you forget that no matter what the boosts, any hit damages a unit. Eight hits from a Bronze Age Stone Thrower with 0% attack boost would kill an FE Hover Tank with 10,000% defense boost, for example.

xivarmy

3734 x 50% = 186700 %

(186700% to be exact).

That population was included in the space for the spires. The 912 SAT spires require ~91 autumn vineyards. Which aren't as efficient as feta farms on their own - that's why you need more SAT spires than you would iron age spires - the iron age ones take less space up for the population providers.

I didn't explicitly list every building that was slightly better than a feta farm - maybe you get 200 extra % instead of 100 extra % from better-but-limited buildings - certainly if you include the battleground specific bonus from forgotten temple it makes a big impact. And I didn't just tile the city in daunting towers because you need a way to continue to generate that many for it to last longer than a day.

---

No that monster attack would not win 200 times in a row without changing any units - similar to how even people with high attacks complain about needing to change units at 0 attrition in titan. Titan units are imperfect - you'd take hits. And you'd have shit for defense, so those hits would result in kills.

PJS299

3734 x 50% = 186700 %

(186700% to be exact).

While you're waiting 20 years, save up a some of the Buc Bay potions. You can only use it at once, so that would be 187000 atk.

Level 20 Castle is extra 60% - 187060

5% boost from tavern every 4 hours, so 187064

30% boost from tavern, so 187094.

Don't think there's anything else...

Emberguard

Less than 24 hrs by the time you’ve placed out 3k+ of these things into your city. And you’ve still got to delete them one by one later on….

Aristarchus1

It would actually take over 20 years with 50 Sparkforge Stormspires. It takes 100 fragments to build a Daunting Tower. Sparkforge Stormspires only give a 50% chance at 2 fragments per day. So with 50 Sparkforge Stormspires averaging one fragment per day (2 fragments x 50% chance), it would take 20 years to get the 373,400 fragments (3734 x 100) necessary to build 3734 Daunting Towers once.

As I just showed, it would take 20 years to do this for one day. No way to do it daily, theoretical or not. Even with the previously mentioned 912 Sparkforge Stormspires it would take over a year to do it once. And then never again, because you would have to delete the Stormspires to build the Daunting Towers that one time. Poof, no more fragments! Also...

...you forget that no matter what the boosts, any hit damages a unit. Eight hits from a Bronze Age Stone Thrower with 0% attack boost would kill an FE Hover Tank with 10,000% defense boost, for example.

You are totally wrong.
It would take only 1 day and big buck spending to gather thousands of Daunting towers,
since Daunting Tower was offered as a Daily Special in this Hallo event. No spires necessary for Daunting.
You should just kept spending when Daunting Tower was the daily special. Bad luck, if you didn't !!

Aristarchus1

While you're waiting 20 years, save up a some of the Buc Bay potions. You can only use it at once, so that would be 187000 atk.

Level 20 Castle is extra 60% - 187060

5% boost from tavern every 4 hours, so 187064

30% boost from tavern, so 187094.

Don't think there's anything else...

No need to wait 20 years, if you are a billionaire and spent 5 million bucks on getting hundreds of thousands of
Daunting Towers, few days ago, when Daunting Tower was the Daily Special.

Did you miss that ? Then, bad luck, now you wait until 2043 to gather all the DT fragments from your spires !

Please, come up with better arguments, of why 186700 % attack is not possible. But I say , it is perfectly possible !!

Aristarchus1

That population was included in the space for the spires. The 912 SAT spires require ~91 autumn vineyards. Which aren't as efficient as feta farms on their own - that's why you need more SAT spires than you would iron age spires - the iron age ones take less space up for the population providers.

I didn't explicitly list every building that was slightly better than a feta farm - maybe you get 200 extra % instead of 100 extra % from better-but-limited buildings - certainly if you include the battleground specific bonus from forgotten temple it makes a big impact. And I didn't just tile the city in daunting towers because you need a way to continue to generate that many for it to last longer than a day.

---

No that monster attack would not win 200 times in a row without changing any units - similar to how even people with high attacks complain about needing to change units at 0 attrition in titan. Titan units are imperfect - you'd take hits. And you'd have shit for defense, so those hits would result in kills.
You are right about red defence, but probably all enemy units would get killed if you hit them first with 186700 % attack.

If they get to hit you, yes, you die. But you can make a city with 1750 Sentinel Outposts lvl 2 and 2000 Daunting towers.

This way, you 'only have 100000% of attack (a hundred thousand red attack), but you will also get 1750 x4 = 7K % red defence, which is enough to withstand 2-3 hits, from 12K % troops.
But I 'm sure that these 12K% troops won't last 2-3 hits from 100K% troops..

For example , let's scale it down 1000 times,
and put some
Iron Age heavy troops like Legionaire with just 13 defence,
and see how much they last against Hover Tanks which have 120 base attack.

That's almost exactly what happens when 12K % troops face 100K% troops.

Legionaires get massacred from Hover tanks,
so the 12K % GBG troops would also get massacred by 100K% troops, for 200 times in a row.

TLDR: I am sure that if you get 2 Hover tanks/6 rogues, in Iron Age GBG
then you can win 200 times in a row, without changing units.

PJS299

No need to wait 20 years, if you are a billionaire and spent 5 million bucks on getting hundreds of thousands of

Did you miss that ? Then, bad luck, now you wait until 2043 to gather all the DT fragments from your spires !

Please, come up with better arguments, of why 186700 % attack is not possible. But I say , it is perfectly possible !!
I wasn't arguing with you.

You said
(186700% to be exact).
I added to it by giving the rest of the possible attack boosts you could have at the same time in order to have the most. (I beat your limit, which was the challenge)

xivarmy

You are right about red defence, but probably all enemy units would get killed if you hit them first with 186700 % attack.

If they get to hit you, yes, you die. But you can make a city with 1750 Sentinel Outposts lvl 2 and 2000 Daunting towers.

This way, you 'only have 100000% of attack (a hundred thousand red attack), but you will also get 1750 x4 = 7K % red defence, which is enough to withstand 2-3 hits, from 12K % troops.
But I 'm sure that these 12K% troops won't last 2-3 hits from 100K% troops..

For example , let's scale it down 1000 times,
and put some
Iron Age heavy troops like Legionaire with just 13 defence,
and see how much they last against Hover Tanks which have 120 base attack.

That's almost exactly what happens when 12K % troops face 100K% troops.

Legionaires get massacred from Hover tanks,
so the 12K % GBG troops would also get massacred by 100K% troops, for 200 times in a row.

Hover Tanks have additional advantages over iron age units well beyond an attack stat. Better movement, range, abilities, and they slow down the enemy movement by battlefield scaling. What happens with higher age units vs primitive units is not mirrored by simply having an ungodly attack boost against same age units.

Many players are already at the maximum-effective attack boost at 0 attrition (final attack of ~19 times the enemy final defense guarantees 10 damage every time, and it cannot go higher no matter how much boost you add - without a crit or a keen eye proc), and take damage in SAT at that point despite it.

There is no SAT unit with a guarantee to hit first against every composition in titan. i.e. 8 fast will usually get your 3 or 4 first hits (and probably kills unless you get a non-crit/keen eye hit against the force field wielding light that needs to be hit for 12 to be 1-shot). But then their lack of movement+range will have some of them not hit at all, and the enemy units you didn't kill will hit you back.

Also, No 7k% defense is not enough against 12k% to survive a 2nd hit - or a single keen eye hit. And btw, the attrition cap is now 24k% not 12k%. The cutoffs are ~a ninth of the enemy attack to avoid being one-shot by a non-keen eye. or ~20% more than it to have a decent chance to survive a keen eye hit or two non-keen eye hits. In between you're still just getting 2-shot.

And surviving 2 hits, while something worthwhile, does not let you go 200 fights without replacement. You would need defense that's multiples of their attack to make your survivability a defining factor for back to back fights (and that still would likely just be a few fights in a row, not 200).

Sharmon the Impaler

You are totally wrong.
It would take only 1 day and big buck spending to gather thousands of Daunting towers,

since Daunting Tower was offered as a Daily Special in this Hallo event. No spires necessary for Daunting.
You should just kept spending when Daunting Tower was the daily special. Bad luck, if you didn't !!
The way to get more dailies is to win more dungeons , you need exponentially more teeth for each card deck , you will be stopped before you get enough for sure

Johnny B. Goode

You are totally wrong.

Dude. Using all bold is equivalent to using all caps, so just stop it. It's worse than useless when overused.
Besides that, you are the one that's wrong. You're just making up crap to fit your argument, as you've already admitted you do. I'm not playing this event, but a quick check of two of my cities shows that even with the gold chest the chance of getting the daily special is only around 25%. Now assuming the Daunting Tower is the daily special twice in the event, that gives you 48 hours to win 3734 of them for one day's worth of boost. Even if you got the Daunting Tower as much as half the time when opening a chest, that's having to win one every 46.277 seconds, which means you'd have to open a chest every 23.138 seconds. For 48 hours in two sets of 24 hours straight. No breaks in those 24 hour sets. As I said, I'm not playing this event, but I don't see a way to buy keys. Meaning you would have to buy teeth and go through the mini-game to get the keys you would need. And the keys you would get would be random, so it could take many tries to get enough to open the gold chest.
Hundreds of thousands?!? I've just shown that's it impossible to even get the 3734 needed for one day's boost even if it's the daily special twice. You're just ridiculous. Just admit you're wrong and quit making a fool of yourself.
You may not realize this, but with all the statements like this that you make you have lost all credibility on this Forum. None of your contentions are valid. You'd have to spend years (decades, actually) collecting fragments to even get 3734 Daunting Towers once, as I've demonstrated. Making more and more outlandish claims and putting half of them in bolded lettering proves absolutely nothing. Except, of course, that you have no idea what you're talking about.

The only thing you've actually accomplished by your postings in this thread is to get all of us who usually disagree on everything to agree on one thing.

WillyTwoShoes

With regards the original topic. I'm on PC and as I was rearranging a few structures tonight in Reconstruction Mode I noticed that as you hover over some buildings it shows their stats others not. I hovered around with my cursor trying to figure it some rhyme or reason for it and what I noticed was that my buildings that consistently remain unmotivated do not display their stats in reconstruction mode.

Other than rubbing more salt in my eyes by showing me what I already know I'm not sure how useful that might be. I just thought I might throw it out here as a useful bit of information. :)

Aristarchus1

I am lucky to not be as bat guano crazy o_O as most of the above discussions make those players seem to be??? ;)

I am lucky I am not so dumb , as most of the above discussions make those players seem to be !!

Besides, this is my thread. If you don't like it, get out of here

Aristarchus1

Dude. Using all bold is equivalent to using all caps, so just stop it. It's worse than useless when overused.
Besides that, you are the one that's wrong. You're just making up crap to fit your argument, as you've already admitted you do. I'm not playing this event, but a quick check of two of my cities shows that even with the gold chest the chance of getting the daily special is only around 25%. Now assuming the Daunting Tower is the daily special twice in the event, that gives you 48 hours to win 3734 of them for one day's worth of boost. Even if you got the Daunting Tower as much as half the time when opening a chest, that's having to win one every 46.277 seconds, which means you'd have to open a chest every 23.138 seconds. For 48 hours in two sets of 24 hours straight. No breaks in those 24 hour sets. As I said, I'm not playing this event, but I don't see a way to buy keys. Meaning you would have to buy teeth and go through the mini-game to get the keys you would need. And the keys you would get would be random, so it could take many tries to get enough to open the gold chest.

Hundreds of thousands?!? I've just shown that's it impossible to even get the 3734 needed for one day's boost even if it's the daily special twice. You're just ridiculous. Just admit you're wrong and quit making a fool of yourself.

You may not realize this, but with all the statements like this that you make you have lost all credibility on this Forum. None of your contentions are valid. You'd have to spend years (decades, actually) collecting fragments to even get 3734 Daunting Towers once, as I've demonstrated. Making more and more outlandish claims and putting half of them in bolded lettering proves absolutely nothing. Except, of course, that you have no idea what you're talking about.

The only thing you've actually accomplished by your postings in this thread is to get all of us who usually disagree on everything to agree on one thing.

Ok, boomer. Now, what makes you think that I care about credibility in a random game forum ? LMAO.

No one made you a spokesman, of all people who read this thread.

Besides, it's my thread here, and if you don't like it, never reply again.

You use swear words like 'crap', and I don't like your uncultured writing style anyway. Get out here and don't reply again.

Pericles the Lion

Ok, boomer. Now, what makes you think that I care about credibility in a random game forum ? LMAO.

No one made you a spokesman, of all people who read this thread.

Besides, it's my thread here, and if you don't like it, never reply again.

You use swear words like 'crap', and I don't like your uncultured writing style anyway. Get out here and don't reply again.
Considering the lengths that you are willing to go to I think that you care a lot about establishing credibility. Sadly, you have failed miserably.

Btw, this is not "your" thread. It's INNO's and they are free to lock it any time that they deem it proper. Hopefully soon because it's little more than a troll thread.