• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Anyone else struggling with getting motivation/polish/ aid after Hallo event ?

Ebeondi Asi

I am lucky I am not so dumb , as most of the above discussions make those players seem to be !!

Besides, this is my thread. If you don't like it, get out of here
it is slightly entertaining, (if nothing else.) And as Pericles mentions it is not your thread. you may have started a topic, but neither the thread nor the responses not the forum are yours. Once you post it becomes the property of Inno Games. To do with as they please.

PJS299

@Aristarchus1
Maybe you will understand if it is formatted how you like it:

THIS IS NOT YOUR THREAD.

That's a good point @Johnny B. Goode brought up. It's rare for everybody to agree. Six "Well-Known Members" are now agreeing, so let that sink in. You said to get out, but as many people have already said, this is not your forum, your thread, your post... It is owned by InnoGames, so you can't just tell people to get out. You told JBG that he is not a "spokesman of all people," when you are acting like a spokesman.

Maybe you should take your own advice... You can't control others, but you can control yourself

Also, since when is "crap" a swear word?

Dursland

Nobody should be struggling with m/p's after Winter '23.

If you missed out in Winter '22, this is your chance.

If you're new to the game, this is your chance.

From now on there will be no excuses.

Based on past patterns we'll probably see nutcracker pop up in future random events but don't count on that. GET PREPARED IN DECEMBER!

Aristarchus1

Based on past patterns we'll probably see nutcracker pop up in future random events but don't count on that. GET PREPARED IN DECEMBER!

I agree bro. They should also put other buildings that make Mass Aid kits, besides the nutcrackers.

planetofthehumans2

It's going to take time to get 10 level 2's or 15 level 1's. :p I had been using my BG on chocolates last year for like 8 months and only have like 13 of them.

xivarmy

"I started in spring 2024" ;)

xivarmy

It's going to take time to get 10 level 2's or 15 level 1's. :p I had been using my BG on chocolates last year for like 8 months and only have like 13 of them.
Nutcracker is a daily special and in the epic kit which is also a daily special. And you can go for specific calendar days for another 2 or to take two of them to level 2 instead. You can bypass the chocolatery to get to 15 level 1s.

Emberguard

"I started in spring 2024" ;)

Yeah. Would be nice if they add something similar or the same to Pirate/Summer Event.

Sure Mass Aid-Kits do take away the main incentive to Aid outside of Auto-Aid + Seed Vault / Truce Tower, but it might be a necessary thing to add with the sheer amount of Aid cities are going to need

planetofthehumans2

Nutcracker is a daily special and in the epic kit which is also a daily special. And you can go for specific calendar days for another 2 or to take two of them to level 2 instead. You can bypass the chocolatery to get to 15 level 1s.
On beta, I had one and a half chocolateries (couldn't get enough upgrades for two, but could produce the frags) and zero BG's. I eventually deleted the half chocolate to build something else. Right now I have 1 level two and 6 level ones. One upgrade and one building from the calendar so far. I haven't got the gold upgrade for the chocolate though.

DS for this event is bs, you can spend all your stars on the board and still get shuffle. It's only slightly better odds than trying to go for the calendar.

Big-Bendz

Didn't read the 13 pages but one suggestion (only when you move up an age or 2) update the various items you want to get mo/po'd first and DON'T update the smaller less proficient items. I understand that new ages get mo/po'd before older age items. I still like them because I get the same amount of points from a 1x1 building that I used to get from SOK's which are 2x2. In fact, I'm slowly getting rid of my SOK's because even when doubled they give less than these 1x1 buildings. Crazy huh???

Crypto Knight

Didn't read the 13 pages but one suggestion (only when you move up an age or 2) update the various items you want to get mo/po'd first and DON'T update the smaller less proficient items. I understand that new ages get mo/po'd before older age items. I still like them because I get the same amount of points from a 1x1 building that I used to get from SOK's which are 2x2. In fact, I'm slowly getting rid of my SOK's because even when doubled they give less than these 1x1 buildings. Crazy huh???
All my 20 stormspires are an age behind and they still get aided before buildings of the current age including Shinto Temple, Abandoned asylum, olympic treasuries, Celtic Farmstead, Azure Ahtlon Abbey, etc. It seems to be more based on when the buildings were released, not the age they are in. All older event buildings are behind the stormspires in priority. My guess this isn't so much as intentional on Inno's behalf but rather laziness as they didn't want to reprioritize the whole list.