• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

city progress of players

PJS299

Here is the change after the last 2 events , Nutcrackers are going into storage at about 1 every 6 days and when I get 60 they will replace the back row of SoA. Keymasters make me a Cojunctivitis Kit every week or so and finally the Pizzerias make the store buildings. Now to get my defense caught up. So far 495/439 and will use GBs to get it to 555/489 and then the rest with special buildings. First Panda Shrine is planted

View attachment 20298
#HeyMomIJustReachedYourCreditCardLimit
#paragraph6line6of24kmagicbybrunomars

JK. Awesome city! Although, you obviously spent lots of money!

PJS299

Also, I only have 10 more levels of my Arc till I'm at 80! I am very excited! This has taken a very long time.

I've been playing for a while, but took 1.5 years off about 3 months after I started playing. Back then, I also had no idea what I was doing. I was the typical noob. I built no GBs, did no fighting, didn't produce any goods... I don't know why I was so dumb. My city has increased a lot, but without spending money, I feel like I can't do too much. But oh well!

Dursland

First significant change to my city in a while, gotta get rid of 2 water purifiers to be able to place Hover Tank base. GvG has ramped up and is killing my tanks count.

That also means getting rid of 2 industrial filter factories, which will give me room for the 2 eagle mountains I hope to get tonight.

Then also deleting 2 textiles factories, which gives me room for the House of Wolf I'm still working on. 1 more kit to go, just need it to pop up on buy now or auction and it's mine lol.

I'm on track to get two Panda Shrines, which will be a much-needed addition to blue attack.

Dursland

Got my House of the Wolf, plus 3 new Eagle Mountains and Panda Shrine.

A/D now at 906/961% and I'm noticing the difference. I no longer lose troops vs my higher era pvp opponent.

stymie of Suwannee

Aged up to PM Thursday. Scored 1000ish Diamonds, but only scored some AAguns. The extra space went to the Wheat Fields, in a very nice, new design. I took a couple of days to Tetris in 3 more Eagles, a Forgotten Temple, space for the Panda Express and a new military building. Left Modern at 1467/1276 AA&D and will be 1618/1406, when the Panda matures.1684457759130.jpeg

Orius Maximus

I've run into a glutton for punishment.

There's this one player who keeps attacking me in the PvP Arena and loses every time. He's also in my neighborhood this rotation and he's attacked me four times over the past week, losing each one of those attacks too. Now, his stats are in the 500s for attack, while I'm about 280/710 on defense, except that he consistently attacks with CE units while my defenses are all OF. He keeps trying though.

Dursland

I haven't updated this thread in a long time because I keep saying "I'll update it when the next planned thing is done" but FoE is never done lol.

Since my last post I've added a new column of expansions to my city - which has allowed me to continue camping in FE.

I have 4 of 13 needed expansions for a new row. It's going to be somewhat of a contest between scouting the map and filling out my city that will determine whether I move up sooner or later. If I get the expansions before my city is full (including replacing old stuff) then I will stay in FE.

I've added several buildings from past events since the Panda Shrine - too many to list so here's a screenshot of my city, at the bottom of the post.

My next plans are to add the 4 expansions I have to start the new row (below Arctic Orangery), so I can place my Aegean buildings there for now - since they don't require road, and will preclude me needing to rearrange my city to fit them in.

I'm also working on Buccaneer's Bay fragments for that 7th hideout; collecting Summerhold/Sunhaven fragments; and recently started the clock over on Tower of Conjunction fragments.

Placed my 10th Jester yesterday and will have 6th Sunhaven tomorrow. Plan to get at least 3 Aegean Couples' resorts from the event, plus 4 or 5 Feta Farms.

The row of 7 Trees of Vitality - the space directly below that is a 3x7 touching road on the side, ready for Fall Event.

How is everyone else doing?

(converted to link since image is large)

Edit: Fun fact, those Archdruid Huts are hiding about 20 Pyr8/Hidden Goods behind them lol.

Sharmon the Impaler

I haven't updated this thread in a long time because I keep saying "I'll update it when the next planned thing is done" but FoE is never done lol.

Since my last post I've added a new column of expansions to my city - which has allowed me to continue camping in FE.

I have 4 of 13 needed expansions for a new row. It's going to be somewhat of a contest between scouting the map and filling out my city that will determine whether I move up sooner or later. If I get the expansions before my city is full (including replacing old stuff) then I will stay in FE.

I've added several buildings from past events since the Panda Shrine - too many to list so here's a screenshot of my city, at the bottom of the post.

My next plans are to add the 4 expansions I have to start the new row (below Arctic Orangery), so I can place my Aegean buildings there for now - since they don't require road, and will preclude me needing to rearrange my city to fit them in.

I'm also working on Buccaneer's Bay fragments for that 7th hideout; collecting Summerhold/Sunhaven fragments; and recently started the clock over on Tower of Conjunction fragments.

Placed my 10th Jester yesterday and will have 6th Sunhaven tomorrow. Plan to get at least 3 Aegean Couples' resorts from the event, plus 4 or 5 Feta Farms.

The row of 7 Trees of Vitality - the space directly below that is a 3x7 touching road on the side, ready for Fall Event.

How is everyone else doing?

(converted to link since image is large)

Edit: Fun fact, those Archdruid Huts are hiding about 20 Pyr8/Hidden Goods behind them lol.
For full screen images make sure to save as JPG and not BMP or PNG which are too large.

Dursland

I did save it as jpg and even reduced quality to 70%. Still 400+ kb image. My city is large lol, and has lots of graphics.

Dursland

Yes it loads fine but thanks for lagging my internet. That took almost 10 seconds to render. I was trying to be considerate of others :)

I'm from the days of forum posting where people would complain if you posted an image more than 50kb in size.

City looks nice. I'd ditch the harvest sets though - way outdated by now. Mine are almost out of the door.

Sharmon the Impaler

Harvest is being "harvested" after the event is done. Ditched the Ketebo first though :) CaptureAeG.JPG

Say one thing about this event , Inno was not cheap at all with the incidents. I only bought the gold line and nothing else

Last edited:

Dursland

Here's a small update to my city, first Couples Resort down. Placed my 4 expansions I thought I'd have to wait to use because of road rearrangements. Need 9 more to finish that out and expand city but it will do nicely for now to keep Aegeans planted and out of the way.

1v11TcB.jpg

Need another expansion to fit 4 resorts, working on it - on VF map part 3 and there's 1 there.

Dursland

Here's some progress from all the work I've put into my city - I've moved up to rank 18!

It's a nice achievement for me because I was millions and millions of points behind a while ago.

Quite a climb to get to 17 and beyond but I'm working on it.

Rank 18 on US29, the world of whales and I've spent less than 300 USD this year lol. You should see the guy that's now rank 19, so much money in that city haha.

Orius Maximus

Well I've finished up the Aztec settlements, which means now all that's left is Mughals. I played a around with it a little bit on Parkog recently looking into getting WW fragments out of it, and it was kind of annoying that money producing buildings didn't show up for a while. The @UBERhelp1 topic advises spamming houses and to grind out goods for research while ignoring diplomacy buildings except for research. That's what I was doing wrong in Parkog, I kept them around, but I also wasn't going for any completion either. It looks like I'll have to collect enough rice to unlock the chhatris, then switch to sarees. Switching back and forth between goods buildings I think will waste too much time.

Aztecs was okay. I never really managed to get them finished in time but I didn't care about the timed reward. It had too much of a slow start with low currency production with the shrines, and the 1 hour build time on them sucked. The most enjoyable settlement for me so far was the Egyptians since producing money was never a serious concern but I never felt the need for the main Egyptian building.