• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Extra Forge Points?!?

Johnny B. Goode

Each of my cities has dozens of FP on the bar this morning, apparently scaled to the era of the city. I know I spent all my FP last night and haven't collected anything yet this morning. Is this an unannounced compensation for the glitch yesterday morning with the production cycles and messaging? @LeCron? @mellofax?

HSG2021

OK...so I am not going crazy....100 for one and 220 added for the other...must have been an internal error or reward for something that was not given.

Mor-Rioghain

Evidently someone is better at tracking than I am and I rarely leave fps on my bar - but with 3 of my cities just era'd up - and that wonky glitch yesterday that threw my already haphazard cities into a tizzy - I had no idea if I got them on all worlds or just one. Nice to know! And THANK YOU, Inno Team! That was a very pleasant surprise after yesterday's craziness! :cool:

Mor-Rioghain

You mean "apologize"
How US-Centric. Both spellings are correct in the English language but apologize is generally considered more American English than the UK (British) English variant, apologise. (We may be on the US server but honestly, there are a few dozen very realistic reasons why Mellofax might have chosen to use the British varient including the most obvious - a simple typo).

mellofax

FOE Team
Co-Community Manager
How US-Centric. Both spellings are correct in the English language but apologize is generally considered more American English than the UK (British) English variant, apologise. (We may be on the US server but honestly, there are a few dozen very realistic reasons why Mellofax might have chosen to use the British varient including the most obvious - a simple typo).
Or.. He is British :)