• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for the Adjustments to Consumable Item Boost Limits

Ebeondi Asi

With the new rules I will end up with many thousands of boost bottles I can never use.
As for Coin Boosts. The fact is Inno has removed most of the Coins from Event buildings now. So Players who do not already have huge stashes of Coins will end up starved of Coins! Why I started saving more a year ago.. Now my three cities have 1.05 Trillion Coins, 800 Billion. and 990 Billion Cuz' I knew this was coming when the Event Buildings started having no coins, or much fewer coins.. So I stopped using up my Coins for conversion to Forge Points (I 'm up to 5.5 million Coins per Forge Point. in all thee cities. So I used a lot of Coins!) But I think with the new limits I will no longer buy FPs with Coins. (they were getting a bit expensive anyway And since i stopped for a year now anyway, I hve weaned myself off that luxury)

An example of coin loss in Event buildings: a year ago it took only 30 x100% Coin boost bottles to get me 2 billion Coins at collection. Now to gain 2 Billion Coins at collection I need 98 x 100% Coin Boost bottles. (and the earlier collection did not have an additional 10x 35% and 4x 65% Coin boost from some buildings.
The Titan Great Building need Coins each level over ten.. My next level of Hydra needs 280,000,000 Coins.

A lot of newer players will never have the golden opportunities I had to build a huge stash of Coins. I think that is not making things equal" at all. it is accelerating making "haves "and "have nots" in the game. Where long time players (like me) "have" and everyone else is left out.

Last edited:

Darkest.Knight

lol, the first GB I was able to build after starting to play was SMB. Although it's a bit chunky I've lvl'd it to107 and always buy some FP's daily. Even at the 4.6M that 1 costs me now I'm still buying quite a few daily and I've been dragging around 25-30G coin forever. It would be nice if I could buy more than 10 at a time, 100 would be reasonable.

The change to potion use doesn't matter for myself, I almost never use them.

Sharmon the Impaler

With the new rules I will end up with many thousands of boost bottles I can never use.
As for Coin Boosts. The fact is Inno has removed most of the Coins from Event buildings now. So Players who do not already have hug stashes of Coins will end up starved of Coins! Why I started saving more a year ago.. Now my three cities have 1.05 Trillion Coins, 800 Billion. and 990 Billion Cuz' I knew this was coming when the Event Buildings started having no coins, or much fewer coins.. So I stopped using up my Coins for conversion to Forge Points (I 'm up to 5.5 million Coins per Forge Point. in all thee cities. So I used a lot of Coins!) But I think with the new limits I will no longer buy FPs with Coins. (they were getting a bit expensive anyway And since i stopped for a year now anyway, I hve weaned myself off that luxury)

An example of coin loss in Event buildings: a year ago it took only 30 x100% Coin boost bottles to get me 2 billion Coins at collection. Now to gain 2 Billion Coins at collection I need 98 x 100% Coin Boost bottles. (and the earlier collection did not have an additional 10x 35% and 4x 65% Coin boost from some buildings.
The Titan Great Building need Coins each level over ten.. My next level of Hydra needs 280,000,000 Coins.

A lot of newer players will never have the golden opportunities I had to build a huge stash of Coins. I think that is not making things equal" at all. it is accelerating making "haves "and "have nots" in the game. Where long time players (like me) "have" and everyone else is left out.
Completely agree , Inno's cheapness is showing through yet again. Why give defense boosts when you claw them all back anyway ? The y give attack boosts and then claw them back with "Keen Eye" <<< this in English is called a claw back even if they call it something else. More of the same old same old from this tired old bunch of accountants who don't have a clue about games except how to suck money out of them

Pericles the Lion

As for Coin Boosts. The fact is Inno has removed most of the Coins from Event buildings now. So Players who do not already have hug stashes of Coins will end up starved of Coins! Why I started saving more a year ago.. Now my three cities have 1.05 Trillion Coins, 800 Billion. and 990 Billion Cuz' I knew this was coming when the Event Buildings started having no coins, or much fewer coins.. So I stopped using up my Coins for conversion to Forge Points (I 'm up to 5.5 million Coins per Forge Point. in all thee cities. So I used a lot of Coins!) But I think with the new limits I will no longer buy FPs with Coins. (they were getting a bit expensive anyway And since i stopped for a year now anyway, I hve weaned myself off that luxury)

Don't you think it is a bit silly to complain about not being able to use more than 10 of a consumable that you don't use now?

xivarmy

*snicker* I'd thought they'd given up on this change since it took so long to make it from beta to live.

I guess perhaps the strategy was to wait til Buccaneer's Bay was "old hat" so that bait-and-switch accusations were less of a concern. Funnily just this past week it was discussed again on reddit with some low age player looking to use thousands of coin boosts and finishes to make a bunch of coins to level their SAT buildings. Maybe the devs were reading and got reminded this was still a thing on live.
It doesn't *have to* be that way. It's true that not every shiny new prize makes coins anymore, but some do. If coins are a concern to a player in a high age city you can still come up with ways to make a good amount of them.

The bottle-rush method was most compelling for people in lower age cities that don't naturally make billions of coins. Personally I liked its existence - it was a fun strategy requiring significant effort to come up with a unique result of niche value (the end result just being what you can do with billions of coins). The kind of thing the game could use more of - like back in the day when people used to dream of "perpetual motion" chateau frontenac questing that is both now impossible due to abort limit and oh-so-quaint for how little you'd make compared to overpowered collections. As long as the strategy doesn't turn into something that "everyone" is doing or feels they "should" be doing it's not that problematic.

Ebeondi Asi

Don't you think it is a bit silly to complain about not being able to use more than 10 of a consumable that you don't use now?
I have used 27 to 30 100% Coin boost bottles every day At least up until now. (and nowI will still use the maxxed out ten everyday. More Coins are better than less Coins! Plus just yesterday I used up 10 Finish all Special Production bottles in one World and raised the boost for Coins via 100% bottles to 2.07 billion coins per collection. that was the latest use of 98 100%``Coin boost bottles. I guess I was lucky to have used them before today! LoL

Pericles the Lion

I have used 27 to 30 100% Coin boost bottles every day At least up until now. (and nowI will still use the maxxed out ten everyday. More Coins are better than less Coins! Plus just yesterday I used up 10 Finish all Special Production bottles in one World and raised the boost for Coins via 100% bottles to 2.07 billion coins per collection. that was the latest use of 98 100%``Coin boost bottles. I guess I was lucky to have used them before today! LoL
Sorry. I thought that you had been saving them for a rainy day.

Ebeondi Asi

When Titan opened and after I moved everything up to Titan Era, I tried 400x100% boost bottle in all thee Worlds I play. The five diamond collect all was broken by it. But I could collect manually. I used 27 to 37 Finish alls that day.
And it gave me a big head start in Titan.
I sometimes wonder if my action that day (and then blabbing about it a lot) is part of the reason for the limits? LoL

Sharmon the Impaler

When Titan opened and after I moved everything up to Titan Era, I tried 400x100% boost bottle in all thee Worlds I play. The five diamond collect all was broken by it. But I could collect manually. I used 27 to 37 Finish alls that day.
And it gave me a big head start in Titan.
I sometimes wonder if my action that day (and then blabbing about it a lot) is part of the reason for the limits? LoL
I just used 14 finish alls to raise my Hydra from 92 to 95. Nothing at all wrong with what you did , it was well within the rules.

Ebeondi Asi

You will have to collect manually. The five diamond collect will not work.
And if any individual item is over about 2.2 billion, it may break collecting all together? Very unsure on that. I do know there is a physical limit of around 2,2 billion for the five diamond to function. Something about the program is in 32 bit or something? rather than 64 bits

Ebeondi Asi

Someone in one of my Guilds did 3600x 100% coin boosts and..

Quote:"stacked all of my 100% coin potions (3600), and now I can’t collect buildings. If I click them one at a time, I can get most of them. But I cannot collect my Mughal temple, Shinto Temple, Sun Temple, Royal Bathhouse, serene animal Crossing, or governors viceroy villa buildings."

So my guess that a 2.2 billion collect can't be collected is certainly true.

At this point the will just have to wait until the boost wears off to collect those.

Sharmon the Impaler

Someone in one of my Guilds did 3600x 100% coin boosts and..

Quote:"stacked all of my 100% coin potions (3600), and now I can’t collect buildings. If I click them one at a time, I can get most of them. But I cannot collect my Mughal temple, Shinto Temple, Sun Temple, Royal Bathhouse, serene animal Crossing, or governors viceroy villa buildings."

So my guess that a 2.2 billion collect can't be collected is certainly true.

At this point the will just have to wait until the boost wears off to collect those.
Ya , I am stuck with 24 buildings that I can't collect from . I made a ticket

Ebeondi Asi

Others have used 600 with no problems other than not being able to use the five diamond collect button.
I had used 400 once. 90 many times and 27 to 31 every day for many months
Autocollect works if the total Coins are under 2.2 billion. Has something to do with the 32 bit program used.