• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

jaymoney23456

Well inno is making lots of progress in driving people from the game with changes like new GbG. I know 3 players with one billion or more points who are decided to take a brake from the game in the last couple weeks and many others know additional players doing so.

Ebeondi Asi

Well inno is making lots of progress in driving people from the game with changes like new GbG. I know 3 players with one billion or more points who are decided to take a brake from the game in the last couple weeks and many others know additional players doing so.
Problem with such claims that it is cause by"x or "y" when it may / more than likely it is due to Spring vacation / Summer arriving. The game always loses players as Summer approaches. They return.
Plus there are always players leaving due to life changes. Having a new baby, job change, getting married, getting divorced.. moving,

jaymoney23456

Problem with such claims that it is cause by"x or "y" when it may / more than likely it is due to Spring vacation / Summer arriving. The game always loses players as Summer approaches. They return.
Plus there are always players leaving due to life changes. Having a new baby, job change, getting married, getting divorced.. moving,
The 3 with 1 billion+ points are players I know and they are taking a break over game burn out/game frustration.

The Lady Redneck

I play it 3 worlds. Main one, SAT where majority of the 80 members are in SAT. One Diamond Farm where there are members of the guild I am is are in all different Eras. And Beta where again members are from all Eras.

Im my main People a few of the people I am friends with in different guilds take time out from the game (sometimes for the whole summer) Then turn up again. Some are doing so again,but this time it is a bit different. They have stayed a little longer to see what they think of QI, but are not impressed and they are wondering if the game is actually worth coming back to. So we will see come the Autumn.

Beta is where I have seen most people I have known really leave the game. Every type of -player from those who have played for years to new players who cannot fathom what there is about the game to keep folks interested. My FL sees red dots weekly so it is an effort to keep adding new folks to it.

My Diamond Farm world is the strangest. A lot of folks I know are depressed about what the game has become, but grumble and stay around. My FL is still pretty stable. The thing there I find interesting is the PvP Arena. I am in FE so have AF. FE and TE as the three options to fight. For the last few hood changes the AF and FE players change but the TE "players" have all been INNO bots with 55% A/Dand are not to be found in the Global Ranking lists. OK in my main world there is no higher Eras so the top sellection of players are INNO bots That is to be expected. But surely if the player base was even partly active there should be some live players in TE to show in the PvP Arena. Kinda curious to know if others have noticed more Bots in PvP Arena.