• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for the History Event 2024

CDmark

If you hover over each type of bottle it will pop up a note telling you what it is good for

I would comment there are now really a lot of different new bottles from this event! ( I have eleven different ones now, and I'm certain there are still more ) All sorts of varieties with different timers, boost values, and places to use them. The above is the best way to know. Trying to explain further here in words would take a longggggg time LoL
I could use a potions tab in my inventory

Savvy187

Somehow I have 9 tickets and not near enough battle coins to use them and win on any difficulty. I have never encountered this in an event before.. Also, another offer today for event currency. It seems the strategy is to drown us in tickets and starve us of battle coins so we purchase them. Lame is a bit of an understatement.

Pericles the Lion

Somehow I have 9 tickets and not near enough battle coins to use them and win on any difficulty. I have never encountered this in an event before.. Also, another offer today for event currency. It seems the strategy is to drown us in tickets and starve us of battle coins so we purchase them. Lame is a bit of an understatement.
The "easy" decks consume the fewest number of coins (<50 on average). The "medium" decks require roughly 200 coins to win. The "hard" decks about 400 coins. Not counting Rivals or incidents, we can collect 12,000 coins and approximately 85 tickets. So, it's simple math. If a player does all "easy" decks they will run out of tickets but have about 8K coins at the end. If they play all "hard" decks they will run out of coins long before running out of tickets. Success in this event depends on striking a balance between the three levels of difficulty. Yeah, the rewards from the "hard" decks are enticing but there are only enough coins to play about 30 hard decks (leaving a potential 55 unused). Same with "medium" decks. Nice rewards but not enough coins to play 100% medium.

Xenosaur

We told them in beta, repeatedly, that there was an imbalance, such as you've (once again) called out. As you can see, it was kept that way on purpose in the beta -> live design.

Pericles the Lion

We told them in beta, repeatedly, that there was an imbalance, such as you've (once again) called out. As you can see, it was kept that way on purpose in the beta -> live design.
The correct strategy is arrive at a mix of easy/medium/hard in order to make the most efficient, and effective, use of coins and tickets. Players that play only hard or medium decks will run out of coins. Players that play only easy decks will run out of tickets. There is no imbalance which is why INNO didn't change it from beta.

frrrosty

Eight years playing this game, but this is the worst "event" ever. I like the card-duels, I win a LOT, the problem is the daily specials ain't so special. In fact, they're downright pathetic. There was Summerhold Manor selection kits, so there's that, and think I got a few Druid Hut upgrades, but mostly ho-hum stuff. I have about a dozen tickets, been waiting for something good, but that isn't happening. Now it's circled back to flower maidens, so looks like that was about it. Speaking of Summerhold, I saw Anonymously's developer city, with Sunhaven Palace? When is that going to drop? Aegean Couples Resort? Anonymously's test city has upgrades I've never seen anywhere and were certainly never made available, at least to me.

Pericles the Lion

Eight years playing this game, but this is the worst "event" ever. I like the card-duels, I win a LOT, the problem is the daily specials ain't so special. In fact, they're downright pathetic. There was Summerhold Manor selection kits, so there's that, and think I got a few Druid Hut upgrades, but mostly ho-hum stuff. I have about a dozen tickets, been waiting for something good, but that isn't happening. Now it's circled back to flower maidens, so looks like that was about it. Speaking of Summerhold, I saw Anonymously's developer city, with Sunhaven Palace? When is that going to drop? Aegean Couples Resort? Anonymously's test city has upgrades I've never seen anywhere and were certainly never made available, at least to me.
Sunhaven Palace was the main building in the 2023 Fellowship Event. Also there was the Trailside Smithy as a Gold League reward. The TS makes frags of the Summerhold and it's upgrade. FYI, the TS is a Silver League reward in the current event. The Aegean Couples Resort upgrade was a Silver/Gold league reward in the 2023 Soccer Event. I don't know if these buildings have been offered as rewards in subsequent events but they certainly were made available to you at the time.

Darkest.Knight

Trailside Smitty is a bit disappointing since I already have 10 Summerhold Palaces, I think that's about enough of those. Been accumulating Mystic Celtic Traverns lately, have 5 so far; they're larger so won't have as many as SP.

jaymoney23456

The correct strategy is arrive at a mix of easy/medium/hard in order to make the most efficient, and effective, use of coins and tickets. Players that play only hard or medium decks will run out of coins. Players that play only easy decks will run out of tickets. There is no imbalance which is why INNO didn't change it from beta.
There is a definite imbalance. Just because you choose to ignore it doesn't mean it is not there.

Pericles the Lion

There is a definite imbalance. Just because you choose to ignore it doesn't mean it is not there.
Yeah? So, what is the "imbalance"? Simple algebra will provide a solution to maximizing progress subject to the constraints of battle coins and tickets. There are numerous solutions that can result in getting 2000 progress without spending diamonds. Just because you are not capable of finding a solution doesn't mean one is not there.

Yeah? So, what is the "imbalance"? Simple algebra will provide a solution to maximizing progress subject to the constraints of battle coins and tickets. There are numerous solutions that can result in getting 2000 progress without spending diamonds. Just because you are not capable of finding a solution doesn't mean one is not there.
The imbalance is that the rewards do not even come close to justifying the effort. "Simplistic" algebra gives a mathematical answer, which is not at all relevant to the question as to whether or not the effort to play the event is adequately rewarded.

jaymoney23456

Playing the majority of the time on easy decks so you don't run out of coins does not mean that there is not an imbalance between tickets and coins. It also has nothing to do with algebra or any other kind of math. You seem to think that just because there is a possible way to avoid spending many coins that means there is not an imbalance. If that is your main argument its pretty weak.