• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for update 1.269

Orius Maximus

The announcement says you fixed a color in labels showing attrition 40% for sectors in GBG for the mobile version. But in mine the attrition displays have all disappeared

Same here. I also cannot access the building slots on my guild HQ.

Smiting Queen

Yep, I cannot see any labels on the GBG map showing attrition labels and the column for attrition levels in member activity is gone. Tried both my iPad and my phone - borked in both places. PLease fix, this completely screws up my ability to lead my guild in GBG.

Orius Maximus

They also have the GbG rankings missing from the guild rankings, only the GvG rankings are showing right now. You know, the ones they're looking to remove.

abookishjourney

I’m running into the same issues on my tablet since this morning. The attrition of members in GbG have disappeared in the log. The attrition on the different sectors disappeared too. I also get an error when I search for guilds and said error, throws me out of the game and goes into reloading. I was able to look at guilds beyond 50… now not anymore. So everything this update was meant to tackle (though I personally experienced no issues with on tablet prior) is now happening?? I think they installed the wrong update…?

Xenosaur

Last edited:

Be Chuille

When using the search box on the guild rank list, there is an internal error, and the game restarts.
Browser version.

Be Chuille

Are you searching with more than 3 characters ? Less may cause a buffer overflow due to too many results returned.
I had been using 4, then 5 characters. Just tried 6 and that worked. Strange.

ETA: Nope, just tried a different 6, and it still crashes.
Never saw that happen before.

I wonder if it might be caused by weird characters in some of the guild names. I was not using those to search though.
Someone else in my world tried and got the same error.

Last edited:

Dursland

Looks like the SoA bug is spreading - Keymasters are now broken on hover and display no information.