• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

GE5 and ToR relics

qaccy

I mentioned this in another post, but I think it'd be cool if relics got revamped to provide different rewards based on the current GE level. They feel somewhat outdated now considering how much GE has changed since the GB was introduced.

It'll probably never happen though. Inno seems to have decided some time ago to not make changes to GBs after they're released. Maybe it's better that way.

Johnny B. Goode

I mentioned this in another post, but I think it'd be cool if relics got revamped to provide different rewards based on the current GE level. They feel somewhat outdated now considering how much GE has changed since the GB was introduced.

It'll probably never happen though. Inno seems to have decided some time ago to not make changes to GBs after they're released. Maybe it's better that way.
After what they did to the big encounter rewards in GE1-4, I don't think I'd be asking them to "revamp" anything right now.

Portia the Benevolent

It's always been like that. You can't say, "It's been nerfed!" It hasn't. Just like @Pericles the Lion said, it depends on the level of the ToR, not the level of GE.
ToR level is clearly irrelevant. And I never said it was nerfed. When did I say that?

My ToR is level 90 and I got a ritual flame and face in GE5. Are you suggesting the sweet spot for a better reward is around level 110? (And we can disagree as to whether a person hitting the DANGER ZONE of GE 5 might deserve a little extra.)

I’m so tired of these Inno defenders that always are first up to refute any minor suggestion. Not everything needs to be an argument. Sheesh.

Last edited:

xivarmy

ToR level is clearly irrelevant. And I never said it was nerfed. When did I say that?

My ToR is level 90 and I got a ritual flame and face in GE5. Are you suggesting the sweet spot for a better reward is around level 110? (And we can disagree as to whether a person hitting the DANGER ZONE of GE 5 might deserve a little extra.)

I’m so tired of these Inno defenders that always are first up to refute any minor suggestion. Not everything needs to be an argument. Sheesh.
Pretty sure he's just saying the chance of getting a crap reward is the same from any encounter. That GE5 has nothing to do with it.

Also pretty sure you were just venting about something you found ironic, not looking for a philosophical discussion on some conspiracy to give you crap prizes (but we do get a lot of those conspiracy posts around here, so it is understandable that some overreacted to it as such).

PJS299

Yes, sorry. It would be nice to get some better rewards in the higher levels, but then I don't play for the relics, I play to help my guild. And I know you never said anything about it being nerfed, I just know that it's bound to come up at some point.

1. I'm not an Inno defender. I just play one of their games, and so do you. We can all talk crap about them all we want, but in the end, we are still playing their game, and talking on their forum.
2. You didn't suggest anything.
3. How is the ToR level irrelevant? You made it seem bad that you got the same rewards on GE5 that you would get anywhere else, when we know that the reward isn't based off of the level of GE, it's based off of the ToR level. So why do you seem so surprised/angry that what was supposed to happen happened?

Portia the Benevolent

Yes, sorry. It would be nice to get some better rewards in the higher levels, but then I don't play for the relics, I play to help my guild. And I know you never said anything about it being nerfed, I just know that it's bound to come up at some point.

1. I'm not an Inno defender. I just play one of their games, and so do you. We can all talk crap about them all we want, but in the end, we are still playing their game, and talking on their forum.
2. You didn't suggest anything.
3. How is the ToR level irrelevant? You made it seem bad that you got the same rewards on GE5 that you would get anywhere else, when we know that the reward isn't based off of the level of GE, it's based off of the ToR level. So why do you seem so surprised/angry that what was supposed to happen happened?
Thx for nice rewards. But actually I do think rewards can be upped in GE5. Why not?

UBERhelp1

Even if you don't want the relics for the rewards - trade them to the Antiques Dealer! It's a great source of trade coins and gems, which you can then convert into castle points by buying auction items.

PJS299

Even if you don't want the relics for the rewards - trade them to the Antiques Dealer! It's a great source of trade coins and gems, which you can then convert into castle points by buying auction items.
Kind of off-topic, but I've found that the 200% atk for attacking army is great for the AD. No gems, but lots of coins.

frrrosty

This "5th level" bs is really so, so cheap. They should have added a fifth level to the TOP, with some really cool rewards, not to the bottom, with fragments.
Fragments. No more GE for me, what a waste of time.

Pericles the Lion

This "5th level" bs is really so, so cheap. They should have added a fifth level to the TOP, with some really cool rewards, not to the bottom, with fragments.
Fragments. No more GE for me, what a waste of time.
The Forgotten Temple is probably the most powerful non-GB building in the game. To each their own.

PJS299

The Forgotten Temple is probably the most powerful non-GB building in the game. To each their own.
For now anyway... in a year or so we're going to see a building with 50% atk/def and 70% atk/def. With a 200% FP boost, 100's of goods, 50 FP... in a 5x5 space with no road. And then there's going to be a diamond upgrade or something that makes x400 or something. I hope not, but it's coming lol.

This is more of a joke then me being serious, but you never know...