• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

IDEAS section of the forum

Azured

I am just curious. Is the Ideas section permanently closed? I see the last message was like in January of this year. It has been months.

Ebeondi Asi

The idea section should never have allowed new players to post. There should have been a rule that only players who played a full year (maybe even two years were allowed to post ideas.
The entire Forum is of two type of posts. The newer players asking questions, and getting answers. and the commentary on changes. Sadly the commentary has turned into 95% negative whining.** Which to me is the #1 reason the suggestions area was cancelled.
** I would have created a separate Forum no one in he main Forum would be able to read, and sent all the endlessly negative response player there to whine away at their hearts content. With AI bots answering them .. But that is just a notion if I ran the place LoL

MJ Artisan of War

"** I would have created a separate Forum no one in he main Forum would be able to read, and sent all the endlessly negative response player there to whine away at their hearts content. With AI bots answering them .. But that is just a notion if I ran the place LoL"

Pretty sure INNO implemented that approach some time back........