• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Community Rejected Mobile App Friends list

King Sean Theone

When you are using the mobile app and opens the hood/guild/friends list it defaults to your name. If you have a friends request you have to scroll all the way to the beginning. Could we just double tap on the friends list icon and go the the #1 spot (or new FR) and double tap again to go to the end? Would also allow you to quickly jump to #1 or #140 to visit taverns in order.
Same action for neighbors and guild mates.
Thank you for the consideration.

SirPizza

I really hate to say no since I do not use the mobile app - so I think it might be a good one to abstain from voting rather than a no. Again it doesnt impact me, so voting no is not really my thing.

Ebeondi Asi

TH PC version has a set of buttons in he Hood/Guild/ Friend that you hit the button and it move to the end with the right bottom button. and to the start with the left bottom button. The middle button move one set of five and the top button move the set one space over.
I would imagine there are the same set of buttons for Mobil? So why need this redundancy of tapping?

Last edited: