• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Poll: do you think the Farmer guy admiring his Sunflower juice is: A drunk? or a distiller?

dCurrent Event image: Do you think the Farmer guy admiring his Sunflower juice is:

• A drunk admiring his bottle of hooch?

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • A distiller thinking of how great his product is?

Votes: 10 90.9%

• Total voters

Ebeondi Asi

The current Opening image is of a farmhand? or Farmer admiring his bottle of (apparently) Sunflower juice.
So is he a drunk loving his bottle?
Or a distiller thinking of how great his product is?
tell me.. as i can't decide LOL

Ebeondi Asi

PS there actually is an alcoholic drink Taza Ray made from sunflower seeds.
But I did not remember it might be sunflower oil since yes the Event building is a Sunflower oil press

Ironrooster

The current Opening image is of a farmhand? or Farmer admiring his bottle of (apparently) Sunflower juice.
So is he a drunk loving his bottle?
Or a distiller thinking of how great his product is?
tell me.. as i can't decide LOL
So instead of making oil like he's supposed to, he's secretly distilling the sunflower seeds to make alcohol, :rolleyes:

Which he then drinks. So the answer is both.:D

Sharmon the Impaler

What if he is pretending to distill alcohol but is really making sunflower oil as pure as he possibly can because he found a way to ferment sunflower oil into the newest Tik Tok craze ? He is pretending to distill alcohol so people don't poach his sunflower oil.

Johnny B. Goode

A) He does not look in the least bit inebriated.
B) As others have pointed out, it's not a still, it's a press. So it makes oil, not sunflower moonshine.

Ebeondi Asi

OK I have to accept the poll, and the facts. So he is admiring his product.Thank you all for participating in the poll and for your comments.

Last edited:

Oswyn the noble

Y
OK I have to accept the poll, and the facts. So he is admiring his product.Thank you all for participating in the poll and for our comments.
You noticed how big his hands are? I envision he grabs large bushels of sunflowers to feed the press. Has callouses on his palms as result of rigerous farming.