• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Quantum Medals

Big-Bendz

So there's been talk that QI medals are going to be used for expansions. Any word on that? ie. when, cost, etc.

Godly Luke

So there's been talk that QI medals are going to be used for expansions. Any word on that? ie. when, cost, etc.
Sometime time in June as far as I am aware. As for the costs, it's anyone's guess but I would put money on it being pretty high as there are somewhat few expansion spaces to give out.

WANDERERthe

Sometime time in June as far as I am aware. As for the costs, it's anyone's guess but I would put money on it being pretty high as there are somewhat few expansion spaces to give out.
BETTER expand the city Add more slots
cut some of the bottom And stretch it out further

WANDERERthe

than where are they getting the extra expiation slots from the air
We are talking about the Quantum medals to expand the main city

Sharmon the Impaler

They add a second level like the colonies but you can put city buildings in it. They already have the infrastructure in place. This would only take one portal landmark to add a whole new city worth of expansions.

Ebeondi Asi

There are currently 36 "extra" (thus impossible to use) expansion slots now in existence.
I have all possible slots in use except the level 20 Castle expansion in use. and I have 37 available slots open now.
So aside from slots for the 'last age' Space port or whatever, there are at least 20 more than that for Quantum medals already around the current city spaces.

Last edited:

Big-Bendz

I don't really care if it is 5 free or 10 free. I'll take them :D :D Any free slots can help with my city. Especially with all the extra good things sitting in my rewards box.

Big-Bendz

I'm ok with them being expensive in QI medals. QI medals are free (not counting the time to get them of course) but "free" expansions are better than expansions costing diamonds. At least in my book haha. Thank you for all those who answered my question. I'm looking forward to it starting.