• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Servers

• Thread starter DeletedUser28365
  • Start date

DeletedUser28365

Anyone else having issues connecting to the server. I checked the server site and it shows them up, but I cant seem to connect to them. Ive cleared my browser history and refreshed my ram and still cant seem to get to the servers.

Any ideas?

DeletedUser28204

Every time I see a routing loop in zayo when I can't connect. About a minute later it resolves and then goes back down soon after. Not sure it's their server or if it's some piece of network gear. Something is going on, but not a peep out of Inno about the problems.

DeletedUser9433

I at least managed to clear all my Taverns this time before the next crash happened.

Robbenn

You'd think they have the decency to make an official announcement regarding these issues. smh...

DeletedUser27096

Yes, I've been getting in but as soon as I attempt to do anything (most recently tried to return a message and then tried to aid my friends), the system freezes and drops out.

DeletedUser9433

The more I think about it the more I hope it is out of INNO's control. They deserve a dose of their own medicine!

DeletedUser28365

OK, is it me or is it down again? I was up and in the event and then kicked out. Now I cant get back in.

DeletedUser8152

Looks like some worlds are down, not all. Don't know what that means. It's been reported up the chain.

DeletedUser28365

Everytime I try and login, I get to the Innogames gray screen and then it just spins. I never get to the percentage bar where world is loading.

DeletedUser28365

On a side not Jaelis, I can login with my phone just fine. But no matter which browser I try on my computer, I can not get in.