• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Space Age Space Hub

Ebeondi Asi

Nothing in Beta yet. The few bits of data some can glean have not been active as far as I know
The standard for Space Ages was one up per year. Then SAT took a year and a half..
If i will be one year that is July. If a year and a half that will be in January 2025

BadGrogg

Nothing in Beta yet. The few bits of data some can glean have not been active as far as I know
The standard for Space Ages was one up per year. Then SAT took a year and a half..
If i will be one year that is July. If a year and a half that will be in January 2025
TY

jaymoney23456

Not sure why anyone would be excited for the next age. Will be more of the same with slightly different packaging lol

Ebeondi Asi

From the small amount of information able to be gleaned from insiders.. The next age will have some sort of interaction with the previous Space Ages? Totally unclear how, but that is my current understanding.
Along with suggestions it may the the final age.