• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Swords and Sorcery

planetofthehumans2

Requirement:
Gather 60000 supplies
Have 7 rangers or 7 riflemen

Seriously Inno? I don't even have either of those military factions researched. Riflemen are not even in my current age (CA). I'm 180 FP away from either of these. Usually the game doesnt give quests which you dont have the research required yet.

Question: I've heard that you don't need exactly rangers or riflemen, is this true? Can you use other units? (Any other tips/hints?)

DeletedUser11623

I remember that quest and there is another stupid one in the Progressive era where you need to delete 7 riflemen or something like that. Definitely not true about being able to use other units though.

DeletedUser1862

Sometimes you also get ahead of your current age in quests.
About the delete, it never says you have to have the units all at one time. Build the barracks when you can, build one unit, delete it and start building the other, repeat as many times as needed. I think that's how I got through that quest eventually.
Skip it if you want, wait patiently if you want. It's not like it's going to go away until one of the 'completion' criteria is reached. Yes, you'll probably get the yellow mark each time you gather supplies, but it's not a problem, right?