• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

The Masterpiece

planetofthehumans2

ME Quest - The Masterpiece. Requires you to pay 50 lux materials and sell one ME residential building. Does anyone know what the hidden reward is?

I've gotten burned too many times from quests in this game....

DeletedUser16994

You receive a luxury dwelling.

Last edited by a moderator:

qaccy

If you happen to know the names of your advisors by now, then you can pretty safely complete hidden reward quests offered by everyone except for Rinbin, the jester. He likes to prank you sometimes with those quests, but they usually pay off like the others. Just pay attention to the requirements! There's one quest in the Future that asks for gold and copper (EMA goods) and rewards you with Future goods, immediately followed by a quest that asks for those goods and rewards you with the gold and copper you spent on the last quest. You don't really lose anything in this exchange, but it's an example of how paying attention to the quest text can clue you in to what the rewards may be!

As a rule, one-time quests that ask a rather steep payment generally offer a comparable reward to what you're giving up.