• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Venus Carbon

I am ready to move on to Jupiter moon but I don't know if I should stay on Venus for another week and gather additional Venus carbon or not. If I move right now, I will have zero Venus Carbon. Should I stay and gather more or move now?

xivarmy

If you have room you're willing to use for say 10 Venus Carbon Synthesizers, feel free to move on up.

If not, you might want to stick around for another week or two and make some of what you'll need in Jupiter.

PJS299

LOL

I have not built either Space Carrier or A.I. Core and I have had no big problems moving age to age. I am producing over 1000 FE points per day and have been successful in getting the necessary goods on a continuing basis

Yeah ok.

The Lady Redneck

Have you checked in the Tech section to see if you have everything you need for the next Era? Always best to do that so you do not end up stuck because you need to catch up.

UP ONLINE

I am ready to move on to Jupiter moon but I don't know if I should stay on Venus for another week and gather additional Venus carbon or not. If I move right now, I will have zero Venus Carbon. Should I stay and gather more or move now?
lol always good to have lots of goods you will need it down the road
just like the ore And Ice, you will need a TON of it LOL