• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

What's Everyone's Opinion On the Stage of The Ages & Other Buildings From The Last Event?

Big-Bendz

The buff to Stage of Ages was awesome. Stage of ages basic was ok but getting quickly knocked out. With the upgrade it is a keeper for a while anyway....

Sharmon the Impaler

I would like to see orange and red glowing buffs to selection kits as well as the current teal green only. If you pick the attack highest buff it's red , if you pick the highest defense buff it's blue. If you pick the lowered defense and lowered attack combo its orange. You could have different ones combined to make cool looking "neighborhoods" in your city. :)

Godly Luke

As a AAV enthusiast, I happily welcome the 10 I have placed so far. And with the BG and 2 celestial orreries, I can print them like there's no tomorrow. These will probably become the mainstay of my city for a while, and the 12 airships will be good for balanced red A/D and 3 helicopters each. Only thing I dislike about the SoA is that they give previous era goods instead of current. I would be ecstatic if they produced 50 current instead of the 125 previous, but ya gotta make do with what ya got.

Turret 555

I agree that the upgrade has saved it from being ditched for new/better/more efficient buildings. But so far I've only had the chance to get ONE upgrade (I have several originals I'm considering replacing). Do you have to pay in the events to get them?

Emberguard

I agree that the upgrade has saved it from being ditched for new/better/more efficient buildings. But so far I've only had the chance to get ONE upgrade (I have several originals I'm considering replacing). Do you have to pay in the events to get them?

The Gold Upgrade for Golden Orrery provides them.

It was possible to get them for free, but the easiest method was completing Rival

PJS299

The Gold Upgrade for Golden Orrery provides them.

It was possible to get them for free, but the easiest method was completing Rival
Screenshot 2024-05-04 12.57.03.png

Didn't spend anything on the event. 4 CGOs + 7 CSoAs (Two are on the other side of city)