• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Winter Event?

P C C

@Pericles the Lion will be along in a minute to tell you that you get more Stars than before so it's fine.
And is Pericles right or wrong about that? If they are wrong, I'd like to see the numbers. If they are right, then it is important information for anyone unhappy because they think the change means they will make less progress

NWWolverine

They're a business for profit and will always try new ways to generate money. I started this city on Dec 5th and this event really helped me get up and running very quickly where I could complete lvl4 of GE and go to 40 attrition in GbG before the troops start dying in every battle. It cost some money, but all games do. Entertainment isn't free in most cases. And event buildings that generate more event buildings...priceless

Sharmon the Impaler

And is Pericles right or wrong about that? If they are wrong, I'd like to see the numbers. If they are right, then it is important information for anyone unhappy because they think the change means they will make less progress
Then go find the numbers , most that made comments on here has mentionned the incredibly poor key odds and multiple boards with no key (I just had 4 in a row with none). You want to spend 10K % getting enough numbers to show that Inno is ripping us off then go ahead. the majority here are saying they are not getting what is advertized. Pericles would be happy if the was no keys at all and why even have an event building at all ? Just charge 50$ a day for the privilege of seeing the next part of the game that is wrecked by Inno.

Pericles the Lion

Then go find the numbers , most that made comments on here has mentionned the incredibly poor key odds and multiple boards with no key (I just had 4 in a row with none). You want to spend 10K % getting enough numbers to show that Inno is ripping us off then go ahead. the majority here are saying they are not getting what is advertized. Pericles would be happy if the was no keys at all and why even have an event building at all ? Just charge 50$ a day for the privilege of seeing the next part of the game that is wrecked by Inno.
If you are so convinced that INNO is ripping you off then why do you continue to spend so much money chasing trinkets? Your actions are not consistent with your words.

As far as calendar keys go, I'm still on track for completing the calendar and have still not spent any diamonds, or cash, on keys or event currency.

1703446372036.png

Sharmon the Impaler

If you are so convinced that INNO is ripping you off then why do you continue to spend so much money chasing trinkets? Your actions are not consistent with your words.

As far as calendar keys go, I'm still on track for completing the calendar and have still not spent any diamonds, or cash, on keys or event currency.

View attachment 21108
Why do you keep quoting your 1 data point as validating your "All is good" but not accpting anyone elses. This is why your Inno shill posts get ignored , nobody takes them seriously.

Pericles the Lion

The players that are quick to dispute what I post are not eager to admit that I am right.

From the Wiki on the 2022 Winter Event:

1703446503754.png

From the Wiki on the 2023 Winter Event:

1703446562612.png

Pericles the Lion

Why do you keep quoting your 1 data point as validating your "All is good" but not accpting anyone elses. This is why your Inno shill posts get ignored , nobody takes them seriously.
Because it is an accurate depiction of my results. Whereas, you alternate between getting no keys and completing the calendar. You can't make up your mind.

Stop deflecting and answer the question. If you are so convinced that INNO is ripping players off (your words not mine) then why do you continue to spend money it?

Last edited:

Pericles the Lion

And you completely ignore the fact that you can get 3-5 boards with no keys making the stars all but useless.
I don't get "3-5 boards with no keys" because I don't play the board if the reveal shows no keys. Playing boards hoping that the shuffle will create a board with a key is bad strategy. Playing 5 no-key boards hoping for a key is just dumb.

Last edited:

Sharmon the Impaler

I don't get "3-5 boards with no keys" because I don't play the board if the reveal shows no keys. Playing boards hoping that the shuffle will create a board with a key is bad strategy.
I haven't gotten a key on the first board in 11 boards , and many have similar results , you go a do your imaginary game where you get keys on the first board and the rest will play with the real version of what was published. I am sure that you get 3-4 keys per day in your "special" version of the game.

Pericles the Lion

I haven't gotten a key on the first board in 11 boards , and many have similar results , you go a do your imaginary game where you get keys on the first board and the rest will play with the real version of what was published. I am sure that you get 3-4 keys per day in your "special" version of the game.
There have been 24 "first boards" so far. If you didn't see a key on 11 of them then you did see the key on 13 (which is better than 50% of the time). Not quite the picture that you have been painting.

Sharmon the Impaler

There have been 24 "first boards" so far. If you didn't see a key on 11 of them then you did see the key on 13 (which is better than 50% of the time). Not quite the picture that you have been painting.
I have gotten 3 total boards with a key on the first board since the start of the event , Inno can verify this in their records so I have nothing more to say to you and your one man Inno cheerleader squad.

Pericles the Lion

I have gotten 3 total boards with a key on the first board since the start of the event , Inno can verify this in their records so I have nothing more to say to you and your one man Inno cheerleader squad.
You contradict yourself.

Johnny B. Goode

View attachment 21108
No Diamonds? I doubt it. At the 3/4 point, according to your own words, the probability is having gotten enough fragments from the DC to have ~10.5 full Keys. Let's give you better than average luck and say you got enough so far to make 15 full Keys. You still have enough fragments left to make 4, which would mean you opened 11 doors with fragment Keys. That leaves 13. Let's say you had outstanding luck with first boards each day and got 75% with Keys. That's 18 boards. Let's also say you had better than average luck and got those Keys 75% of the time. That's 13.5 Keys. Now you have barely enough to have opened all 24 doors without spending Diamonds. Remember, that's having better than expected results from the DC and outstanding luck with Keys on first boards and better than average luck getting those Keys before hitting Shuffle. I'm not buying it. I'm seeing 50% or less first boards with Keys in my 13 cities, and from hunting Daily Specials on those boards, I know that the percentage of getting what you're going after on the first try is way less than 75%. Now maybe sometimes you're getting that first Key and another one shows up on the next board. That does happen, but not very often. And I'm not buying that it happens often enough (and you get it often enough) to make up for the Keys on first boards that you don't end up getting.

TLDR: I call BS on you getting these results without buying Keys with Diamonds. (I notice that you didn't say that you didn't buy Key fragments. Was that an oversight, or careful wording on your part?)