• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Crystal Villa Rebalancing Feedback

DeletedUser16796

I am starting to get sick of the rebalancing they continue to do in the Arctic Future,.. it really messes with ones plans. If they cant get it right in beta,.. dont release it and then screw with everyone after. It seems Inno has rushed more events and changes in,... and in the process has done a very poor job of quality control prior to release. I just redid city yet again to the new buildings,.. now I have to go back to what I had and undo every move I made??? Starting to think its just not worth the time and effort anymore on this,...

DeletedUser4770

Please place your comments regarding the Crystal Villa Rebalancing here. We look forward to reading all your suggestions and ideas.

Your Forge of Empires Team

DeletedUser4770

I apologize for opening this feedback thread late. I appreciate your patience.

I have 10 crystal villas and feel the same. They should just draw a line in the sand and all new villas can be as they like but existing ones should be left as is. (perhaps to deliniate them from the new stuff a special name could be issued) This will be far less painful and may stop an exodus of hi level players.

DeletedUser15042

I am ok with it. Since they are going to refund our deleted skyscrapers, no one is really out anything.

Big-Poppa

I have to pay for Inno's mistake? Screw that! Sea Scrapers aren't the only diamond buildings people sold to replace with Crystal Villa. At least a few free expansions to make up for your mistake wold help Inno. This is not a simple oopsie. And it was stated in Beta forums the difficulty this would cause.
If I can't reasonably fix my city WITHOUT using anymore diamonds, I am gone.

DeletedUser27167

To reduce the pop of the CV by 33% is way over the top. It's not our mistake so why should we suffer? Its a bad move by Inno. Thankfully it doesn't affect me too much as I only have 8 but it's still a nuisance.

DeletedUser28218

I literally just spent three days (More like a week because Crystal Villas are expensive!) moving from Arcology's to Crystal Villas - I don't believe they are overpowered at all. It takes so long for you to reach the Arctic Future Age and players have already saved up to purchase Arcologys. Now you are saying that I have to rethink my layout again, adjust and be without compensation? Sea Scrapers or not ( I have one ), I want at least a couple of expansions and the coins / supplies to build back the Arcologies that have taken so long to build, sold back ( for a fraction of what they are worth ), and then waited for the Villas to be built.

People are investing serious time, energy and money into this game and making these changes now, rather than in Beta shows poor Game balancing and direction.

Keep the Villas as they are, the houses in the next Era should be bigger and worth more Supplies but It's too late now to ask players to revert a city back to it's former layout. And don't roll anything back.

Last edited by a moderator:

TroyEdward

So here is the MILLION DOLLAR QUESTION... what if I REFUSE TO ADJUST MY CITY? So I go negative population?

I would guess that most of us in Arctic Future have No Room, No Expansions-right? So we aren't going to build anything that needs more population. So if we go negative, SO WHAT? Are the INNO DEVELOPERS going to freeze our accounts?

More likely a ton of new bugs and untold problems with other game interactions will crop up.

But oh, wait, THAT IS ALREADY HAPPENING ANYWAY!

DeletedUser28218

The Official update dates are also wrong it states both the 23rd and 25th in-game and on this forum - which one is it?

DeletedUser28219

This is utter non-sense. Do you not even take time to test stuff before you release it? I mean c'mon, how hard is it to throw it on a calc (4,550/4/3=379~) to see how good the building is? You didn't think players would take advantage of that to the max? I now have 22 of these and spent days re-organizing my city to maximize the output, as is the whole purpose of the game.. Now you're saying I have to undo YOUR MISTAKE?! That's 32,780 Population I have to find somewhere, with no room left.. Greattttttt.. I think I'm gonna do what #13 suggests and not do anything..

P.S. I've been playing this game for years and never found a reason to sign-up for a Forum account until this crap.. Get your game in order Inno or I predict a mass exodus~

DeletedUser

Given the official rules about what you can and cannot post, I can't really tell you what I think!

DeletedUser8420

This is BS....I dont have any of these but several of my guildies do....and to be telling PEOPLE they NEED TO REBALANCE their population!! Players are suppose to delete even more buildings in order not to go into negative population. ARE YOU KIDDING???? GET THE LAZY INCOMPETENT DEVS OUT OF THE BLASTED COSTUMES AND GET TO WORK DOING THINGS CORRECT THE FIRST TIME!!!!

DeletedUser8420

I am ok with it. Since they are going to refund our deleted skyscrapers, no one is really out anything.

NOT OUT ANYTHING???? How about those that now have to delete production buildings, goods buildings etc in order to not have a negative population balance? I think that this is outrageous to believe that the players have to pay for the DEVS INCOMPETENCE.

DeletedUser8420

The Official update dates are also wrong it states both the 23rd and 25th in-game and on this forum - which one is it?
Yeah, they continually do that too, place one date one place and another somewhere else. I have seen several end dates listed on events in the recent past. It again shows how lazy they are not to check with each other to make sure everyone is on the same blasted page.