• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Incident Feedback

DeletedUser27849

Ah so they are giving fps once again? Good to know.

At the beginning in beta you got fps 3 or 4 times a day then they stopped completely. Hope I see one soon.

I have gotten one that gave 1 fp had a guild mate get 1 that gave 2 fp, I got 1 today that gave diamonds.

DeletedUser31257

I saw Rhino only once though. Received fps only once so far. It seems the incidents slowing down, I see less now.
I saw only 3 incidents today in the last 9 hrs and only in the morning. Only supplies and coins.
(Will there be more during today GOT show? :p )

DeletedUser28147

HEY INNO!

So I'm still having issues with the game freezing in Firefox. I tried everything on the list from the bug reports page, it still keeps freezing (I even tried turning off animations). The new incidents update is having an issue with FireFox. I tried using IE and it worked but I shouldn't have to use a different browser (no one should have to download a new browser just to use this game.) just to play this game.

Description of issue: When using Firefox to play it freezes on me when I "flip" to a different window and then go back, I have to completely refresh the page I'm playing on or close it and re-open.
Please try and figure it out.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser28970

the floating rhino coughed up 5 diamonds (and 20 gallons of salt water) today but I haven't seen any FPs just a bunch of coins and supplies at 60 a pop. (which is disappointing)

DeletedUser26131

HEY INNO!

So I'm still having issues with the game freezing in Firefox. I tried everything on the list from the bug reports page, it still keeps freezing (I even tried turning off animations). The new incidents update is having an issue with FireFox. I tried using IE and it worked but I shouldn't have to use a different browser (no one should have to download a new browser just to use this game.) just to play this game.

Description of issue: When using Firefox to play it freezes on me when I "flip" to a different window and then go back, I have to completely refresh the page I'm playing on or close it and re-open.
Please try and figure it out.

well before the incidents came partial to live, I would say use Opera, but I'm using it myself and when the incidents came partial (not for me) to live I have freeze moments all the time. So this beta testing in live is something they should not do. Or compensate all ppl with diamonds like you do on beta.

DeletedUser19241

will we know if the incidents are done or if its another "Inno" glitch

DeletedUser29390

I think this whole "incidents thing stinks. Please don't start an event where everyone cannot participate. The chosen few get on multiple times a day and boast about all of the fun rewards that they are receiving. One person on U world found 11 incidents today alone. I contacted support and was informed that I have to wait 2 or 3 weeks before I can join in the other reindeer games. Wow. That makes me feel special as a paying customer. I have to listen to all of the others great finds for another 3 weeks? Tell me. Why shouldn't I find another game that appreciates my experience as a paying customer? I'm extremely frustrated with this ill thought out event.
please be patient, it's a staggered release because of insufficient data in the beta, or so I gather from other threads. This is more for newborns than established players.
I think......

DeletedUser29390

well before the incidents came partial to live, I would say use Opera, but I'm using it myself and when the incidents came partial (not for me) to live I have freeze moments all the time. So this beta testing in live is something they should not do. Or compensate all ppl with diamonds like you do on beta.
I have not had any issues with freezing as a mobile only user.
My only issue is remote location which is all on me.

DeletedUser30312

I wouldn't fret too much. I believe they will increase the value of incidents - they have already increased the medals it gives out. Noticeably more now.

And everyone will get the feature once testing is done.

Yeah, I got something like 15 medals the other day, but yesterday or today it coughed up 60. It's not really that much, most of the incidents have been giving out something like 60 coins or supplies, best takes i got was that 60 medals, 15 goods and 1 fp. Understandable that Inno's not dishing out a lot of crap during a testing phase because of game balance and stuff. I imagine it'll be tweaked to the various ages once they're done testing.

I'm not really wowed by the feature, and I don't feel it's worth spending all day to look for them, but a quick scan around the city when logging in seems the best approach. I seem to get about 2-4 incidents in a city after being off overnight.

DeletedUser28147

This is a beta release though, and why would they compensate people with diamonds when they've never done that before? Plus no one should have to download a new browser when the one they've been using has worked just fine up until a new feature came out. It's crap.

DeletedUser28077

I got told about these things from friends. Who is going to pay for my optometrist bill looking for the D@#$ed things!!

DeletedUser29390

maybe security issues??
the world of tech changes daily now, if not quicker.
A defect in WiFi chip in some smartphones was found just a few days ago. Know the code, and you own all info on any phone that automatically links with your hot spot.

DeletedUser26120

you own all info on any phone that automatically links with your hot spo
A bit off-topic but this is the perfect reason to keep your phone in airplane mode. I do that 24/7. It can still connect to wifi hotspots directly, it just won't scan for every one out there.

DeletedUser14168

Anyone get the feeling that the designers of this game aren't sure which type of game they want to design so they're adding a little bit of this and a little bit of that - battle, hidden object, etc.

Soon enough, we'll be milking cows in the fields for a chance at special rewards...

DeletedUser29390

Anyone get the feeling that the designers of this game aren't sure which type of game they want to design so they're adding a little bit of this and a little bit of that - battle, hidden object, etc.

Soon enough, we'll be milking cows in the fields for a chance at special rewards...
wait for the clock
the clock will appear
the clock will count down
at zero
all worlds end

DeletedUser27040

Very possible. Someone theory-crafted a while ago that Inno might be better off the end the current FoE and start a FoE 2 with the launch of HTML5. All this scattershot of ideas might be testing mechanics to include in the new game. Plus with all the free beta testing it would hopefully be fairly bug free.

DeletedUser29390

A bit off-topic but this is the perfect reason to keep your phone in airplane mode. I do that 24/7. It can still connect to wifi hotspots directly, it just won't scan for every one out there.
spent almost a decade as a Ludite
I'm just getting back into tech
I am absolutely petrified with what I thought 20yrs ago.
I am having an argument with my bank about online access.
I don't want it, but it is "REQUIRED"...
Sorry, you are correct, off topic, I shall shut up now.

Run your cursor over your roads behind buildings and you may see a faint flashing glow. There's an incident there.
A better way to find hidden incidents is to activate move mode, select a big building (such as Traz) and drag it all over your city. Any hidden incidents will be triggered when you move over them. When done, cancel the move mode and the building will go back to where it belongs without missing a beat.