• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Plunder progress

DeletedUser30312

You can still get an apple from aiding them even if they don't plant a tree in your city.

I'm thinking hard about whether I want to plunder this month - maybe only the targets I have a lot of success on.

Once hood rotates that's probably out of window, unless they freeze it for event.

Right, it's not whether or not they plant a tree, it's if they aid in the first place. It's random you get a tree when they aid but if they don't aid, it's guaranteed you won't get one.

Was there a hood freeze in Beta? This event is less dependent on what the hood does like the Carnival and Summer events were.

DeletedUser30900

Right, it's not whether or not they plant a tree, it's if they aid in the first place. It's random you get a tree when they aid but if they don't aid, it's guaranteed you won't get one.
After a few shifts I been through I got one conclusion: people who attack you gonna eventually stop if they can't get anything from your city and they gonna aid you instead. It might only fit me or my world , but you can try on yours :)

DeletedUser26154

I could have sworn it rotated during event but not sure.

The last Big Event had a running-total Neighborhood Prize.
So I assume the Hood Rotation was frozen for that.
This time, the running-total prize is Personal.
So it has no effect on your neighbors.

plunder prize.png

Harvest your Crops while they are Ripe.

DeletedUser30900

Nah, I don't roll that way. I keep beating on the city and grabbing what I can.
yes, I'm not talking about people like us with "the plunder's blood", I'm talking about people who attack us back because they got attacked. They usually don't continuously fight back if they don't get anything as a return.

DeletedUser29295

I think this may be his last exchange with me: the 16 hrs went by, and due to a quest to mo/po 50 buildings I was nice to my hood....except to him. I was debating with my Guild leader about the Quest briefly at first:
Screenshot (288)_LI.jpg

SO he got some Ind troops in his defenseive formation:

Screenshot (291)_LI.jpg

I admit the battlefield was not to my favor (no forests close for me to hide my Jaegar), and I was a touch surprised at the new troops, but I prevailed. Then I sent him this:

Screenshot (293)_LI.jpg

I will screen shot what I tax from him here later: unless he changed his pick-up times I should be getting his Palace by 2330-0030 EST.