• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Answered] Will event set buildings ever come back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser31437

Is this now a thread on the new Daily Quests?
Since looks like it is, I will report. :)

I already finished today's quest, so quoting from memory:

Get 130 population
Get 1000 coins
Get 1400 [maybe 1300] production
Get 40 goods

Goods bought on market counted. Coins acquired via quest reward counted. Much easier quest than yesterday.

Out of two choices of reward chests, I picked one with various amounts of medals; end prize was 40 medals. Unfortunately I forgot what the other choice was. Tomorrow will make sure to record both offers.

DeletedUser31437

Wishing.well.jpg Today's quest choices. Top item in the fist chest is Wishing Well (5% chance)

I selected the second chest -- various amounts of Forge Points. My assignment is:

1. Win 10 battles

2. Contribute 14 Forge Points to Great Buildings

I suspect the more boring chest has easier requirements.

DawnLight the Just

Of the 54 unique event buildings released in 2015 or earlier, all except for the Speaker's Corner have been reissued at least once (usually multiple times) in the last 2 years.

There are quite a few that have not been re-released. I started in 2014 and many from before that I have only ever seen in the building guides, and many that I have in my first world have never been re-released to get them for my later worlds.

DeletedUser31437

I selected the chest on the left (Workman's Chest)

Attachments

• Sept17.jpg
    Sept17.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 12
  • Workman.jpg
    Workman.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 9

DeletedUser31437

Monday quest and chest that I selected. The other chest was "Extra large supplies package: 100%"Battle.chest.jpg

DeletedUser

My congratulations on being picked to test Daily Quests though!
The incident testing has small rewards but they add up. Maybe enough medals by now to buy an expansion. The Challenges are a much bigger advantage if they are live. If they test for a month at least like incidents that is a lot of rewards for just being "selected" to test.

DeletedUser31437

Today: The other chest was identical except with Champions instead of Rogues.
Rogue.chest.jpg

DeletedUser26120

Maybe enough medals by now to buy an expansion.
I almost choked on my coffee laughing at this.

I am in HMA on Beta and have been getting incidents ever since they started. I can guarantee you I've gotten nowhere near an expansion's worth and I am still on the 5000 one.

Let's not even go there where my main world is concerned. 160k for next expansion and I don't think I've even broke 2,000 in medals from incidents.

DeletedUser

I did say "maybe". I don't know what the incidents are worth since I don't get them. If you are getting them in iron age the medal expansions are only a couple hundred.

DeletedUser

I am in HMA on Beta and have been getting incidents ever since they started.
Are you suggesting that getting anything at all is no big deal to others who are not getting any? That was my point in selecting a few to test incidents and daily challenges.

DeletedUser26120

Are you suggesting that getting anything at all is no big deal to others who are not getting any?
I'm suggesting it's not worth getting upset over, or threatening to quit the game.

I don't agree that it's fair, no.

DeletedUser26120

Who said anything about quitting the game?
Was a couple posts in incidents feedback thread. Speaking of which, this needs to get back on topic - incidents should be discussed in that feedback thread.

Set buildings will be available when we get daily challenges on live server. I have already won the zen pond and been offered the maypole/maypole upgrade a couple times already, on beta server.

Saw the palace set come up once too but the other option was better for me.

DeletedUser31437

The other chest choice was "30 Forge Points: 100%". I decided to gamble.Researcher.chest.jpg

DeletedUser26120

65% chance to get 20 fp or less. I would have taken the 30fps. :) But good luck, let us know!

DeletedUser26120

You can not argue 30 FP's for a simple challenge like that is not an advantage for a select few.
Yeah I said incidents were no big deal. Daily challenges are another thing altogether.

Not sure why they are doing it this way.

Status
Not open for further replies.