• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

A GB that makes production buildings collectible faster maybe a good idea?

DeletedUser30900

Since INNO starts to give out price like mass 30 mins production rush, the default production timers are not that untouchable no more. Would that be great if we have a GB makes all these production faster?

DeletedUser30900

Before anybody say it... it’s on DNSL. But Inno keeps breaking staff on the list itself.. so it doesn’t hurt to discuss about it :)

DeletedUser32914

I wouldn't mind a GB that provided guild power along with making collection times faster. Since most GB's have two bonuses to offer.

DeletedUser30900

I wouldn't mind a GB that provided guild power along with making collection times faster. Since most GB's have two bonuses to offer.
Hmmm..... I don’t think you can put two good staff at one GB like that... it makes it too good to be ture :p coin or supply fits more...

DeletedUser32914

Hmmm..... I don’t think you can put two good staff at one GB like that... it makes it too good to be ture :p coin or supply fits more...

Doesn't Hurt to dream. Would be nice though
Says im a new member but been playing the game for over 2 years now.

DeletedUser29563

Since INNO starts to give out price like mass 30 mins production rush, the default production timers are not that untouchable no more. Would that be great if we have a GB makes all these production faster?
Hmmm...seems reasonable...I like it

DeletedUser31440

Lets see, 1% for the first 10 levels and hit 30%as total at level 80. Increase 0.1% after 80. Sounds quite reasonable for me :)

How many different productions can you use it on per day, unlimited or a limited number like LoA, RAH & SMB.

Freshmeboy

I really don't see how it would help that much as it only applies to housing and production available on the tech tree..no premium event buildings would be affected creating offset productions. Hell, I can't even boost those productions with diamonds. Seems it would help with DCs but then that is thwarting the nature of the challenge. Even if it was feasible I think for that reasons alone INNO would use a cylindrical filing system...

DeletedUser30900

I really don't see how it would help that much as it only applies to housing and production available on the tech tree..no premium event buildings would be affected creating offset productions. Hell, I can't even boost those productions with diamonds. Seems it would help with DCs but then that is thwarting the nature of the challenge. Even if it was feasible I think for that reasons alone INNO would use a cylindrical filing system...
It’s like CF, if you using it as a booster for diamonds from the mission and coins, then it’s not worth the effort at all. But if you are doing RQ, then you will love it to death

wolfhoundtoo

You haven't exactly fleshed out this idea. It's tough to evaluate it without any sort of idea of what specific benefit that you'd get from the GB and at what levels and what fp costs for each of those levels.

Freshmeboy

Even for RQs it would only benefit those that have many production facilities and masses of housing...How does this GB help the majority of players in the game...?

DeletedUser30900

Even for RQs it would only benefit those that have many production facilities and masses of housing...How does this GB help the majority of players in the game...?
I don’t think you understand RQ very well since you mentioned housing. Especially when this GB(if exist) not buffing coins income at all. But it’s like saying voyager and AM are only for plunders. Yes it is, that’s why not everyone build it :)

DeletedUser30900

It’s an idea randomly came out after I saw those production rush in my inventory. Plus, it’s on DNSL list so I don’t wanna put it into proposal and get chewed out immediately.

wolfhoundtoo

the thread is now (always?) in forge hall. Here you can discuss anything you want............and you might as well make it a discussion that will at least go somewhat in the direction that you want.