• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Approximate ratio for FP for goods swaps

DeletedUser31592

To update on X- I've found someone to sell for 1500. While still a lot, slightly better than the 1:1. I'm just waiting on him to generate them.

On the other hand, I'm having a hard time finding anyone under 600 in C. I don't get it- I know they are in the 400 range in Q and R. Ozy said 350 in E. I've talked to several people who have purchased goods in the last 1-2 months, and they all keep giving me numbers in the 600s. Baffling. (PM me if you know someone selling for a decent rate in C. I have the FPs on hand.) I'm trying to decide if it is worth the hassle to save a couple hundred FPs.

DeletedUser31196

For Arc or DT I see 1 FP:4 goods, and the trade is 1 lower level good (Im in CA so thats what i trade) for 2 FE or TE goods.

DeletedUser29685

THats insane. on another thread it seems the going rate for an Arc is about 1,300 FPs
It depends on what goods you are trading too though like if someone is trying to trade me Iron Age goods for future goods they are looking at spending 3000 forgepoints. For 1300 forge points I would trade my future goods for post modern goods 1:1

DeletedUser31771

Apparently, he does it a lot. He had very precise instructions and I felt like he was a company conducting a real transaction

DeletedUser29685

Apparently, he does it a lot. He had very precise instructions and I felt like he was a company conducting a real transaction
i just got to future once I start stock piling goods I will start selling them for forgepoints , for Iron Age goods I wouldn’t take less then 1k forgepoints for a guildje thAt has been with us for a while I would do it for 750

DeletedUser31771

As long as that is what the market will bear. In an arms length transaction, the buyer sets the price ultimately

DeletedUser31440

i just got to future once I start stock piling goods I will start selling them for forgepoints , for Iron Age goods I wouldn’t take less then 1k forgepoints for a guildje thAt has been with us for a while I would do it for 750

What world, on E I got Arc goods for 350 and BA, if you're on an established world you may just end up with a lot of FE goods and no buyers.

Salsuero

if someone is trying to trade me Iron Age goods for future goods they are looking at spending 3000 forgepoints.

LMFAO

The seller sets the price lol , basic economy.

Only if there's no competition. If there's competition, it's the buyer that sets the price, as long as there is a single seller willing to do so... but not lower than the lowest seller will go. So it's more of a combination of the two.

DeletedUser31498

It depends on what goods you are trading too though like if someone is trying to trade me Iron Age goods for future goods they are looking at spending 3000 forgepoints. For 1300 forge points I would trade my future goods for post modern goods 1:1

ummm:

Care to explain your sudden change of heart?

DeletedUser31592

You would never sell anything, anywhere, for 3,000 FPs. Well, maybe AO in Y or Z, I suppose.

I paid:
A- FREE from guild, traded BA for FE at a 1:2 ratio
C- Waiting on hearing back from someone- just sent a message this morning
Q- Traded up, which was a terrible idea
R- 400. BA for FE at a 1:2 ratio
X- Paying 1500, will be BA for FE at a 1:2 ratio. Just waiting for my turn
Y- Paid 968, BA for FE at a 1:2 ratio
Z- Not seeking one at this time.

DeletedUser29685

LMFAO

Only if there's no competition. If there's competition, it's the buyer that sets the price, as long as there is a single seller willing to do so... but not lower than the lowest seller will go. So it's more of a combination of the two.
The buyer has an influence on the price yes but by no means sets the price.