• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

How to join a specific guild?

DeletedUser35040

I've just joined FoE and I was asked by a friend to join their guild. I searched for the guild under the rankings and I can see it, but there's no option to apply or join. Is there another way to join a specific guild rather than keep trying to find it in the random listing of guilds?

I'm using the phone app on an android phone if that makes a difference.

DeletedUser32789

What screen do you use to join a specific guild on the desktop? I looked and found a guild I would like to join but can't figure out how to put in an applicaiton.

DeletedUser32789

OK. I think I figured it out. On the guild ranking screen, some of the guilds have an Apply or a Join Guild option. I guess the one I was going to join is "By invitation" only so that option isn't available. Thanks.

DeletedUser35991

It took me a bit to find this, so I'll post a suggestion. If you want to join a specific guild, as said, it's very difficult from the app. It's easiset if you log into your character on a PC. Click on the guild ranking screen at the top of the frame. Search for the guild you want. Then, Right Click on the guild. That's for Windows PCs, I'm not sure how Apple handles it.