• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Hennings580 < TWISTED ANGELS>

• Thread starter DeletedUser35136
  • Start date

DeletedUser35136

I had an agreement with hennings580 on Uceria server.
I give 1000 Fp;s and he give e mats to build the Arc.

I put the 1000 Fp;s into his Gb's but he didn't complete the trades.

I put in a ticket and inno confirmed he never did the trades.

I contacted BrokenWingAngel for his guild < TWISTED ANGELS > and after showing screenshots of my conversations with hennings580 and the inno tickets. she wont do anything about the issue..

this is a bad player and a bad guild. avoid them at all costs.

DeletedUser8428

FORUM RULES - Discussion about Rule-Breaking. To report the breaching of rules by another player In Game please use the support system. Do not open complaint topics in the forum.

Agent327

FORUM RULES - Discussion about Rule-Breaking. To report the breaching of rules by another player In Game please use the support system. Do not open complaint topics in the forum.

The player does not break any rule.

DeletedUser29623

This sucks, and in the future you might want to buy the goods in increments rather than paying all the FPs at once, unless it’s a trusted seller.

DeletedUser31440

Not saying you should do this, but it is an option.

Inno defines spamming as sending the same message every 3 seconds. You could make a message telling how this guy screwed you and then send it to everyone in his guild every minute until they either ignore you, start attacking your guild, or kick the guy.

DeletedUser

First of all, this isn't a breaking of the game rules, just breaking an informal pact with another player. That's not to say it's okay. And the OP did use the support system.
This sucks, and in the future you might want to buy the goods in increments rather than paying all the FPs at once, unless it’s a trusted seller.
This is the best advice you'll get on this subject. Don't trust anyone until you know you can trust them. Even if they're recommended by a friend. I always do these deals in small increments with a new person, whether I'm the one with the goods or the one needing the goods. If someone demands the FPs up front...run, don't walk, to the nearest exit.

DeletedUser35184

First of all, what does that say about you making ridiculous accusations about Angel?

Why don't you try telling the whole story before defaming another player on a public forum. There is neither anything wrong with the Twisted Angels guild, nor BrokenWingAngel as a player. You made a post in the guild complaining about making a bad deal with an even worse person when you in fact made that deal 6+ months prior to Hennings being a part of the Twisted Angels. Not only does this have nothing to do with the Twisted Angels, but what is the guild leader supposed to do, even if it had occured while Hennings was a part of the guild?

YOU MADE A MISTAKE! YOU'RE BAD.

Maybe if you made that deal with BrokenWingAngel, you would have your goods and you wouldn't be in this predicament.

END OF DISCUSSION.

DeletedUser26965

It's in the OP. 1000 FPs for Arc goods. Don't know what server, haven't checked. Don't care that much. :p
oh goodness, had another post in mind lol, don't ya love it when that happens? I'll now have to dig the other one up, I just recall now there wasn't the detail regarding the drama.

but eesh, 1000 fp's for Arc? no thanks. but yeah the OP is not exactly in the right to put the blame on the guild leader to do something about it. The only thing I would say in support is that if I had someone like that in my guild I would think about removing them anyway but really the guild leader can't really know what happened and so not much one can do.

DeletedUser24792

Ok so Here it is: I am the founder of Twisted Angels in U world....I get this message from shnoogly or whatever her name is and said that she made a deal with Hennings 6 months prior to Hennings showing up in my guild.... and that she didn't get the goods after she paid him. I advised her that she should of did her research before forking over 1000 fp to someone who wasn't even in Future for those goods. (not my problem) I did however ask Hennings if he did pay her, he said he did. How am I to know if she gave those goods to other people ( I do not ) and then started to harass my guild stating that she never got those goods. He has since been booted from my guild by my co-founder xxblindfoldedxx. Regardless of that had he not given her the goods and said he didn't how am I suppose to FORCE him to give her those goods?! I cant. So there was nothing I can do, so throwing me out there saying Im a BAD person to the FOE community is crappy when anyone who knows me knows Im a good person.

P.s. Had she came to me for the goods I would have sold her them for way cheaper LOL

DeletedUser

Ok so Here it is: I am the founder of Twisted Angels in U world....I get this message from shnoogly or whatever her name is and said that she made a deal with Hennings 6 months prior to Hennings showing up in my guild.... and that she didn't get the goods after she paid him. I advised her that she should of did her research before forking over 1000 fp to someone who wasn't even in Future for those goods. (not my problem) I did however ask Hennings if he did pay her, he said he did. How am I to know if she gave those goods to other people ( I do not ) and then started to harass my guild stating that she never got those goods. He has since been booted from my guild by my co-founder xxblindfoldedxx. Regardless of that had he not given her the goods and said he didn't how am I suppose to FORCE him to give her those goods?! I cant. So there was nothing I can do, so throwing me out there saying Im a BAD person to the FOE community is crappy when anyone who knows me knows Im a good person.

P.s. Had she came to me for the goods I would have sold her them for way cheaper LOL
As a guild leader myself, I understand that you have no control over what guild members do (or have done), so don't worry about me thinking anything less of you or your guild. In fact, the OP has lost credibility due to leaving out crucial information in her complaint. I wonder what triggered her pursuing this after 6 months?

DeletedUser24792

As a guild leader myself, I understand that you have no control over what guild members do (or have done), so don't worry about me thinking anything less of you or your guild. In fact, the OP has lost credibility due to leaving out crucial information in her complaint. I wonder what triggered her pursuing this after 6 months?

If you find the answer to that please let me know LOL

DeletedUser28572

how pathetic can you be to post in a forum about a mistake you made prior to the player joining our guild? we talked about this already with you? what do you hope to gain from posting slander here? nobody feels bad for you, youre not getting those goods. quite frankly i think you are the one pulling a scam to get free goods from sympathy

DeletedUser26965

am I suppose to FORCE him to give her those goods?! I cant. So there was nothing I can do
I agree, nothing really you can do in such a situation, the only thing I would of really done was watch out for the guy because if he's really ripping people off you wouldn't want that kind of person in your guild I would think. But yeah the OP should not have even brought this to you except to inform you and should definitely not have made you out to be the bad guy.

DeletedUser13736

hmm
hennings is either a brilliant salesman (1000 FP?) or a trustworthy liar.
Both are accepted (and even encouraged) in FoE, providing you don't break any rules. The moral "grey" area is up to each individual player. Guilds have no absolute control over every player in them. I don't know the specific details (on the OP's side) but she definitely should provide evidence or accept responsibility. Neither option will actually get her the goods she wants.

Good luck with this, and don't take drama personally! :)

DeletedUser3882

Oooooooo wow, the forum fights have *really* been escalating lately :)

I’m gonna have to step up my color commentary, play-by-play, ring announcer skillz!

Agent327

Did you notice that your name was never mentioned here and that you are now drawing attention to yourself?

Still this is very good for the forum population. Are all Twisted Angels going to sign up?

DeletedUser15539

Players in FOE are still the same people they are in real life. Some will do everything they can to help out another player, some are always trying to find a new way to be a jerk, and most are somewhere in between. As others have already suggested, take prudent precautions to protect yourself when playing FOE, just as you ought to do in real life.

DeletedUser28670

As heybo says, this is an interesting new period of more dramatic forum fights. Kinda reminds me of Ardak. 0