• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

3rd Great Building

• Thread starter DeletedUser32860
  • Start date

wolfhoundtoo

You also seem to have no idea who asked you that.

Sounds like a choice you're making that is the problem, not a difficulty in obtaining in BP's.

Everything he's saying is his choice......bringing me back to my point that says he doesn't want to change what he's doing to get what he wants. Which is amusing as I can only imagine he's actually forgotten what it took to get his BPs in the 1st place.

DeletedUser31440

Everything he's saying is his choice......bringing me back to my point that says he doesn't want to change what he's doing to get what he wants. Which is amusing as I can only imagine he's actually forgotten what it took to get his BPs in the 1st place.

But it's so hard to get BP's!!! Obviously that's why no one has ever been able to build a GB before. Erm my gerd, why can't you understand that?!?!?!

Agent327

I do not need to change what I do. Eventually they will come like all other BP's for GB's I do not want. Fact remains that it will be harder for everyone, cause with more GB's the chances change. Besides that, where are you supposed to put them. More content for your inventory?

DeletedUser31440

There are 3 GB's in AF and OF cause the era's come in several parts. The others don't and how on earth would a player in OF collect blueprints for those new GB's?
I do not need to change what I do. Eventually they will come like all other BP's for GB's I do not want. Fact remains that it will be harder for everyone, cause with more GB's the chances change. Besides that, where are you supposed to put them. More content for your inventory?

Can you choose an argument and stick to it please? While everything you've said is laughable at best, you could at least do everyone a solid and maintain a single argument instead of jumping back and forth.

Agent327

Can you choose an argument and stick to it please? While everything you've said is laughable at best, you could at least do everyone a solid and maintain a single argument instead of jumping back and forth.

Only thing laughable here is your urge to react every time all the time. It't like tangling a carrot in front of a donkey.

DeletedUser31440

Only thing laughable here is your urge to react every time all the time. It't like tangling a carrot in front of a donkey.

Like I said bud, you've got my undivided attention, and we're going to have one heck of time until it's no longer necessary.

Salsuero

If I am doing RQ and/or GE I do not have to do something besides what I am currently doing.

Sounds like you wouldn't need any new GBs then. You're all set!

Getting lower aged friends would mean cutting into a 140 friends list. How do you propose to do that?

By dropping some? If it's important to you, you make sacrifices. If things are already working like a finely-tuned machine, you don't need to adapt.

Agent327

Sounds like you wouldn't need any new GBs then. You're all set!

For now, yes, but you'll never know what they come up with. Would not be the first time a GB becomes redundant because of a new one.

By dropping some? If it's important to you, you make sacrifices. If things are already working like a finely-tuned machine, you don't need to adapt.

Dropping some? For it to work you need to drop more than half of the list.