• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

High level Alcatraz plus multiple Rouge Hideouts?

DarnTootin

I see a few people in my neighborhood that have very high level Alcatraz GBs but also have at least 10 Rouge Hideouts placed.

Unless I'm missing something, why do you need that many Rouge Hideouts when you're getting 60+ troops a day from your Alcatraz? Are players burning through that many rouges every day?

Agent327

You only need one Rogue Hideout if you have no other militairy buildings. If you have other militairy bnuildings the number of buildings of a unit influences the outcome of Alcatraz.

Jern2017

I have the Alcatraz and one Rogue Hideout. I have about 5 more in my inventory .

I'm guessing those players have lots of room to spare and are saving the unnatached Rogues by fighting with the Rogues they can retrain in their city.

DeletedUser25166

I see a few people in my neighborhood that have very high level Alcatraz GBs but also have at least 10 Rouge Hideouts placed.

Unless I'm missing something, why do you need that many Rouge Hideouts when you're getting 60+ troops a day from your Alcatraz? Are players burning through that many rouges every day?
Yup. I do about 145 fights a day. 1 rogue hideout won't cut it. Level 73 Traz

DeletedUser25166

With a level 95 traz I make 280 rogues every 2 days or 140 rogues/day. And I don’t even have any rogues hideout in town. Don’t need them as I still have 12,930 rogues left in my inventory, will last for a very long time.
Can I borrow 8,456 please

DeletedUser26965

Interesting but errr waste of space
I see you are having fun fighting in low ages lol
Waste? meh, waste is relative, I call it a powerhouse of lolz, sure I could waste my space on a bunch of fp producing buildings but then leveling GB's isn't much fun to me, but making tons of units/goods of any age for guild is fun to me.

DeletedUser31735

With a level 95 traz I make 280 rogues every 2 days or 140 rogues/day. And I don’t even have any rogues hideout in town. Don’t need them as I still have 12,930 rogues left in my inventory, will last for a very long time.

Anyone else calling shenanigans on this? A lvl 95 Traz only makes 93 troops a day. Does this guy have some secret labratory that no one else has, and how's it possible to have your Traz make rouges with out a hideout? Is that even possible?

DeletedUser34800

Is that why my Alcatraz seems to always be faster for collection times than everything else? I was so confused, thought it was a bug. Had no idea the guild recruitment bonus affected the Alcatraz.

That's awesome.

DeletedUser31735

LacLongQuan;

Thanks for that!!! In my 21 months of playing I never realized the troop bonus counted twards Traz!!! Thats awesome!!!

*Arturis*

Also time you make your units the conventional way.
Great for doing quests that required you to build your troop but you have to shut down your Traz production for the quest to work.