• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Soccer Event 2023 Feedback

Lorendar

The spawning is a joke, again. You need red, you get blue and yellow. Half the soccer balls are wasted with useless merge fragments or useless higher level pieces. As usual, the event games are set up to be won by the wallet.

Last edited:

Sir Brandon Starr

Got 10 Athlon Abbey selection kits with about 550 badges spent (didn't win the 2x bonus either but got 2 reno kits). I'm quite happy with those results since it looks like on average you should win a daily special for every 75 badges based on the gold chests.

CDmark

The spawning is a joke, again. You need red, you get blue and yellow. Half the soccer balls are wasted with useless merge fragments or useless higher level pieces. As usual, the event games are set up to be won by the wallet.
Yea, that part gets me a few times. I call it spawn rage similar to road rage. Need red, spawn 10, only blue and yellow, then the rage begins, spawn, spawn, spawn until a red. One thing I can say, getting good incidents this event. I am fine with spending no diamonds, and 3750 progress gets me Gold Athlon and Gentiana with the Couples Resort. That is fine for me.

Edward _MMXIII

1 x 100

1 x 500

numerous 20s , sparse 50s

Not seeing the need to get into Gold League or buy a prize line or is it me ?

The Flowering B. tree for fragments is supposed to WOW me ?

Sharmon the Impaler

I bought the gold line only and I am on track for a second Couples resort because of it and my windmill just got the update tonight. The incidents have been unusually plentiful for Inno and that put me over the top. No gold league for sure but pretty good for conservative 3 + 10 play right across the board.

Edward _MMXIII

I understand the need to eat bit and if you have it then fine go ahead and buy it but is anyone going beyond 17,750 on the prize line ?

I hope to get 3,750 and call it another event.

Dursland

I understand the need to eat bit and if you have it then fine go ahead and buy it but is anyone going beyond 17,750 on the prize line ?
I am projecting Dilmun to hit 5 digits for gold league, which means the top players did likely exceed 17750.

xivarmy's latest graph shows it going to 9000 but I think it's gonna be higher.

xivarmy

I am projecting Dilmun to hit 5 digits for gold league, which means the top players did likely exceed 17750.

xivarmy's latest graph shows it going to 9000 but I think it's gonna be higher.

No... my latest graph shows it headed toward 7000. But I think it's more likely to be ~8500 from the last day jump.

Dursland

Interesting thing, the Gold League in this event is actually making me spend less - not more, as inno's clear intent was.

The gold league is so far out of reach that I've decided not to waste my diamonds and I'm stopping at 3 Aegean Resorts.

I wonder if it is this way with other moderate spenders as well?

PJS299

Interesting thing, the Gold League in this event is actually making me spend less - not more, as inno's clear intent was.

The gold league is so far out of reach that I've decided not to waste my diamonds and I'm stopping at 3 Aegean Resorts.

Only stopping at 3 resorts. Not that big of a deal...

:) I don't spend any money. I'm just hoping to be able to get one resort! The Windmill upgrade would be nice too...

Sharmon the Impaler

For me it was the plain colored shields instead of graphics for the soccer prayers in the event , not even names. If they can't be bothered making the event visually appealing then I couldn't be bothered spending on it. If you are holding out a rank old hotdog for them to buy then don't ask the price of a steak for it lol. The power creep is getting a little retarded now too. I am looking at 4500 attack by spring , why ? I spent heavily the last 7 events and want to take a break too in order to see where Inno is going with this.

Dursland

Only stopping at 3 resorts. Not that big of a deal...

:) I don't spend any money. I'm just hoping to be able to get one resort! The Windmill upgrade would be nice too...
lol

I've spent about $350 this year on FoE, and on track to drop another 100. Not too shabby for a hobby that occupies most of my time. I don't feel bad for what I get out of it. :)

And I pride myself on making my diamonds stretch. You should see people ranked 10 above/below me (at #19) and how much they have invested compared to me.

Got store building to come up as swap on daily, spent most of my badges. At 3160 progress. Playing boards and bonus chests will get me to about 4600 so need to come up with another 900 points. Might go for some board clears on last few days.

matr

I could do without having to click 12 blueprints that I don't need to go on to the next chest. Just more useless clicks, I'm on my 3rd mouse because they wear out from all the nuisance clicks required to operate the game. Do the powers that be think more clicking makes the game more entertaining? All it does for me is restrict diamonds spending. If I could get thru the general stuff to do faster I would be spending more diamonds. Anything that slows down play makes it that much longer until the next 2 cents of diamonds use. I don't understand the concept of lots of clicking. Maybe children are entertained by clicking and they have all the money to spend. I guess the graphics designers want to make sure I see their work so they ask the programmers to add stupid stuff like show every blueprint I won on a separate pop-up that I need to acknowledge to move on. PS: I don't need to see the prints I won, I don't want prints, I have enough prints to build all my GB to over 500. They are worthless to me and to see them in slow motion is insulting.
The game takes too much time to play, I have a beta city and 1 main city and it is all I can do to keep them going. If play was faster I could have a couple of more cities. Two is too many now. Inno masters: How are you going too make more gold if players spend all their time clicking?

Sharmon the Impaler

I could do without having to click 12 blueprints that I don't need to go on to the next chest. Just more useless clicks, I'm on my 3rd mouse because they wear out from all the nuisance clicks required to operate the game. Do the powers that be think more clicking makes the game more entertaining? All it does for me is restrict diamonds spending. If I could get thru the general stuff to do faster I would be spending more diamonds. Anything that slows down play makes it that much longer until the next 2 cents of diamonds use. I don't understand the concept of lots of clicking. Maybe children are entertained by clicking and they have all the money to spend. I guess the graphics designers want to make sure I see their work so they ask the programmers to add stupid stuff like show every blueprint I won on a separate pop-up that I need to acknowledge to move on. PS: I don't need to see the prints I won, I don't want prints, I have enough prints to build all my GB to over 500. They are worthless to me and to see them in slow motion is insulting.
The game takes too much time to play, I have a beta city and 1 main city and it is all I can do to keep them going. If play was faster I could have a couple of more cities. Two is too many now. Inno masters: How are you going too make more gold if players spend all their time clicking?
What twelve blueprints ?

Dursland

What twelve blueprints ?
Some of the gold chests have a blueprints award. It's a ridiculous amount (didn't count but was at least 10) and they pop up one by one, instead of all at once. Don't know why they bothered to make the feature of a "show all items" box if they're not going to use it.

I won gold chest blueprints twice and it was painful both times.

Sharmon the Impaler

Hmmm , The badge spawn doesn't appear to be random. If you spawn a bunch and start hitting a string of an unwanted color and then stop for a bit to break the streak 3 times out of 4 the color run continues for at least 2 more each. Rather than random individually it appears you are given a set sequence depending on what is required and the set sequence remains until the board resets. The reset includes a new sequence. Just a theory but my experiments seem to bear it out. Anyone want to see what happens when you try it ? Wait at least 5 minutes after you get 2-3 of the same color in a row. Go back in 5-10 minutes and continue to the desired amount and notice if it's more of the same from when you left off. I would love to compare notes on this.

Last edited: