• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Change Log 1.26 - Feedback

DeletedUser1084

Please leave your comments and suggestions here about Version 1.26.

~DA

DeletedUser10076

Disable the Observatory for the GvG when player is solo.

I know what you are saying Randini, but.....

The observatory and the new ME gb(forgot its name) are for gvg players.
the obsrvatory(excuse my espression) produces a ton of goods/
I could leave my guild get those goods in my personal stash(which I am ass-u-ming is what you want) trade up or down, negotiate sectors, trade, whatever with those at least 20 free goods.
the observatory i beleive is a must have
but is a must have for guild players only
if you are flying solo no need to have it.

also sorry to be a jerk(mods) but 1.26 came with post=modern era on the beta/en server any idea when its coming to us. I realize alot of bugs still need to work out, just want a general idea ty.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8901

i agree with Walrusking001 "no need to have if your flying solo".

DeletedUser7302

I would really like to see the gift ability opened up so we can give our excessive gb bp away to players that need them more as well as other items in our stock that might not be needed by us.

Lord Darkain

Senior Ingame Moderator
I am here from the link in the notice posted in our cities. The notice said "Click the link in the top right corner to find out more about the update on the forum."
This is not "more about the update."
These links usually go to a Change Log, not a Feedback section...but alas, I find myself here...

DeletedUser10080

When you changed the battle bonuses from 5 to 3 (per level) for the GvG you neglected to adjust the troop boosts of defensive troops on the Map accordingly. It now takes troops two ages advanced (even with near max bonuses from Great Buildings) to compete with defending troops in some provinces. Please adjust.

DeletedUser7607

they asked us about this in beta forum about what we thought about province troop boost changeing. hopefully someone has the link. as far as those blue prints (discusin is never gonna die mod lol) but i wouldnt allow trade i would allow us to be able to sell them for coins/supplies then allow guildies to buy them. make it like any building you get a lil back for selling but it cost a ton to buy. <---- best use ive been able to come up with as far as thats concerned. oh yeah DONT ASK ABOUT THE EXTRA BLUEPRINTS LOL : )

DeletedUser7040

Vouchers for Gb

Please leave your comments and suggestions here about Version 1.26.

~DA
I want to know when we are going to get the promised Vouchers to upgrade our Great Buildings. It has been months since we were told we would get them, and yet nothing. Also when will the Gb's be unlocked to level more?? And yes i agree with some gifts need to be opened for events, so you can gifts item's you dont want to other ppl.
Thank you,
Sassy01

DeletedUser8152

The exclamation mark no longer flashes when a quest condition is met surplus to the quest requirements i.e. the quest states to scout two provinces, the user does so, then scouts a third. The exclamation mark now no longer pops when the third is scouted.
Thank you!!!

DeletedUser5275

they asked us about this in beta forum about what we thought about province troop boost changeing. hopefully someone has the link. as far as those blue prints (discusin is never gonna die mod lol) but i wouldnt allow trade i would allow us to be able to sell them for coins/supplies then allow guildies to buy them. make it like any building you get a lil back for selling but it cost a ton to buy. <---- best use ive been able to come up with as far as thats concerned. oh yeah DONT ASK ABOUT THE EXTRA BLUEPRINTS LOL : )
Hate to say this but they will not let us trade or gift BP as this is one of the ways they make their money by selling Diamond for us to get them if we really want a BP.

DeletedUser10947

Concerning change/feature 1: I sort of feel that was a feature before you changed it. What if I forget I have a quest completed?
Concerning change/feature 5:heh heh whoops. Programmer error. Reminds me of a time I left debug code in a small Python program I was writing. I couldn't figure out where my static semantics error was. Turns out debug code was causing a bug.
concerning UI bug fix 1: does this also fixed star icons not showing up when another player polishes or motivates a building? There have been times that I have had to log out to get it to show up.
Concerning UI bug fix 2: yeah that probably looked a bit weird and confused some people. Glad to hear it's fixed.
Concerning general bug fix 1: Yay! That bug made me reload the page one time after I fought someone in a long battle and wanted to review. It was only a few days ago (I'm sure because it was during this PVP tower). Is there any chance the data from that battle could be recovered?

DeletedUser8152

Concerning change/feature 1: I sort of feel that was a feature before you changed it. What if I forget I have a quest completed?
It does put a big green check on the icon when you finish the quest. I've never had any trouble noticing it...

DeletedUser

When you changed the battle bonuses from 5 to 3 (per level) for the GvG you neglected to adjust the troop boosts of defensive troops on the Map accordingly. It now takes troops two ages advanced (even with near max bonuses from Great Buildings) to compete with defending troops in some provinces. Please adjust.

When they nerfed the military GBs I opened a Ticket with Support. The response was that these sectors were intended to be "difficult" and not so "easy" that players could "breeze" these provinces. Fortunately, I completed the ME Continent before they nerfed out GBs.

PME should be extremely difficult with the new Wave of Armies feature!

Forge on!

Alacrity

This is minor, but I have noticed that since the last change, when you go to someone's city to M/P, and then someone else M/Ps what you were going to by a split second, you can no longer reload the players city to M/P by clicking on the profile picture. You have to go back to your own city or someone else's city first, and then you are able to go back to the city.

DeletedUser5556

I really like unattached units being tagged so they can be identified easily. Makes things alot nicer.

DeletedUser

you should be able to transport goods from one world to another it would make the game more fun

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2145

The Observatory's purpose is to help the guild, if you're not in a guild then your guild's treasury will not receive goods. Giving all those goods to the player instead would make it too powerful.

We do not have any info on when Post Modern Era will be coming here, but I expect it to be in beta for a few updates (it was pointed out on the beta changelog that PME is for beta only though).

I'll poke DA about the link not leading to the changelog if he hasn't noticed or fixed that yet, though I'm not sure the ingame announcements can be edited, only the CMs would know.

The map bonuses were not neglected, they were left as they are intentionally. If there are changes to that to come, they will come if the devs think they're needed. But again, these provinces were easy to acquire previously, they're meant as a challenge --- those who are on beta would know that upcoming continent map areas, for PME, will include changes that makes them hard to acquire as well.

The vouchers will be added. I am not sure when, but I believe they're planned for when the feature related to them will be implemented. They have not been forgotten though. A use for blue prints is also planned, until that is released there is nothing further that can be done.

Transferring anything across worlds is not possible and cannot be implemented because it leaves too big of an abuse potential. Players can create multiple worlds and move all their benefits to their main world.

DeletedUser10947

It does put a big green check on the icon when you finish the quest. I've never had any trouble noticing it...
I meant: what if I click on the completed quest but don't collect the reward and then have to log out suddenly. If I have to leave suddenly after I have cleared checkmark but before I have collected my reward, there is a chance I will forget that I have completed the quest.

DeletedUser8152

I meant: what if I click on the completed quest but don't collect the reward and then have to log out suddenly. If I have to leave suddenly after I have cleared checkmark but before I have collected my reward, there is a chance I will forget that I have completed the quest.
Doesn't the checkmark stay until you collect your reward? If not, then it should.