• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Android App for Forge of Empires

DeletedUser7862

I see there is an iPod App, any plans for an Android App for Forge of Empires? :(

DeletedUser

Yes, there is an Android app being developed for Forge of Empires. We'll be sure to provide more information on it as it becomes available. Thanks for your interest in it.

DeletedUser12691

I've just been reading reviews for the Grepolis app on Google Play. I hope it's going to be better than that one.

DeletedUser13736

I for one will certainly get the app on the Google Play Store, I just hope they add messaging and other elements to the app.:)

DeletedUser13738

I keep checking for the app, is there a link that keeps us up to date on progress? I'm sure Inno will give us heads up but waiting is sooo hard :)p.

DeletedUser13337

Will it be put on the amazon store for those of use with Kindle fires?

DeletedUser13371

+1 on the Kindle Fire / Amazon store inquiry. If testers are needed, I can handle that :)

DeletedUser

They told us that android support is comming soon a few months ago, I am not sure what "soon" means anymore....is it few months, half a year, few years, or after we are all dead????
I been using alternative methods to play on my android phone, but with the latest updates that forced us to have HW accelaration on things are really stewed up....I have to click on a building 100 times before it opens and it's getting really annoying. Playing on PC is not bad, is still worse then without the HW acceleration. A lot of times buildings r still selected that are behind another menu, I don't even understand who benefits from the HW accelaration, does anyone actually get any improvements with it?

DeletedUser2145

It's coming as soon as possible. Which means it's still in development but it's been there for a while so it shouldn't be a lot longer till it reaches us. All we can do is wait patiently for it. I'm sure when there are any news they'll be more than happy to share them in an announcement.

DeletedUser2145

An android application for Forge of Empires has been in development for a while now. When it's ready to be made public there will be an announcement providing the release date. :)

DeletedUser8152

Can you get Photon or another flash browser for android? You can play using that.

DeletedUser

That's what I use to play on my android phone. Jaelis, have you experianced more problems with photon since they forced the hardware acceleration? Ever since that I have been having problems clicking on buildings and have to use the mouse pointer to make a successful click lol.

DeletedUser8152

I haven't seen any change, I usually use the fist to click for collecting (and to move around), and the mouse pointer for everything else. Never did have much luck with the finger.

DeletedUser

In searching threads on Android Version, I came across a post from last June (2014) saying that it would be coming out SOON!! I don't know what soon means to you, but it is past soon. I think all of us users with Android tablets that are unable to play FOE on them deserve some update on your progress.

DeletedUser2145

The update is the app is in development and is coming. When? No idea. And quite honestly providing any date can only lead to trouble because there are many things that can delay and complicate the release, and even saying something like "coming soon" gets complaints and demands afterward.

When there is any official update worth of sharing, such as "the app is coming out in two weeks!" it will be announced for all to see. Until then, please be patient and enjoy the game.