• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Great building leveling

DeletedUser22810

Is there a way to prevent other players from leveling your great buildings. I appreciate all of the contributions from other players and I donate my fair share to others. However I do not want other players to be able to level my GB's. I want to be able to double dip when it is time to level. I also want to be able to keep the same collection schedule I have. Any suggestions besides asking people not to level my GB's because that doesn't work.

DeletedUser

The answer is no. Can we be a little less entitled about our GB's as well? Its great when you get to double collect, but I have seen so many people throw tantrums because they didn't get to, its ridiculous. Especially when you get a permanent bonus, forever. by other people donating forge points, it seems people would be more understanding about it

DeletedUser8152

This isn't really a proposal, so I will move it to the Questions forum. As noted, the answer to your question is no.

DeletedUser17558

The answer is no. Can we be a little less entitled about our GB's as well? Its great when you get to double collect, but I have seen so many people throw tantrums because they didn't get to, its ridiculous. Especially when you get a permanent bonus, forever. by other people donating forge points, it seems people would be more understanding about it

For real. I prefer that people just say thank you.

DeletedUser13452

Getting a double dip is great, but I think of it as a perk that comes with a little luck. It's nothing I expect I've earned.

DeletedUser17462

The problem is that there are some who do it maliciously, so I get where the OP is coming from. I have to be careful with a cpl people in my hood. If someone leaves my GB one fp from leveling and I let it sit like that waiting for my next collection, these guys will come around and put that last fp on it just out of spite.

DeletedUser17558

The problem is that there are some who do it maliciously, so I get where the OP is coming from. I have to be careful with a cpl people in my hood. If someone leaves my GB one fp from leveling and I let it sit like that waiting for my next collection, these guys will come around and put that last fp on it just out of spite.

I have had that done and done that before. Like caveman said, it is a perk. It isn't like anyone is entitled to double dip. It would be nice, but does it make any difference in the scheme of things? If someone closes out my GB, I just collect and move on. Thanks for the forge point.

Darkbox

I have had that done and done that before. Like caveman said, it is a perk. It isn't like anyone is entitled to double dip. It would be nice, but does it make any difference in the scheme of things? If someone closes out my GB, I just collect and move on. Thanks for the forge point.

It is a perk, I agree BUT when double dipping on say a level 32 Alcatraz and someone levels it 5mns before the collection time, it's kind of upsetting if you ask me.

DeletedUser17558

It is a perk, I agree BUT when double dipping on say a level 32 Alcatraz and someone levels it 5mns before the collection time, it's kind of upsetting if you ask me.

I don't disagree, but honestly, if you have a level 32 Alcatraz, you are probably already flush in whatever you would be gathering. It would be a little more painful to me to see a CdM of that level lose those FP, but I would get over that, too.

*Arturis*

Is there a way to prevent other players from leveling your great buildings. I appreciate all of the contributions from other players and I donate my fair share to others. However I do not want other players to be able to level my GB's. I want to be able to double dip when it is time to level. I also want to be able to keep the same collection schedule I have. Any suggestions besides asking people not to level my GB's because that doesn't work.
If you want to stop people from donate to your GB, just disconnect it from the City Hall, but then your GB will be behind from the rest of your other GBs.

DeletedUser27544

it's awful! so many do it for no other reason but to upset someone! I have an issue with a hoodie, when he leveled up my GB I told him never ever to put last FP to the owner, but he just did it again! Like he has all the time in the world and checks on my GB and how to level them up. So I can't report him, ignoring makes no sense since he can still level it up. and even on lower levels it means a lot cuz it makes the city out of sync :(
Not to mention how so many people don't know about it!

DeletedUser26549

I use to be a founder of another guild at one time, and I would remind my guild members to check all their great buildings multiple times a day. Even if you don't think they are getting any action or if you aren't actively working on leveling them. Check ALL of them CONSTANTLY because someone from outside of your guild might need the blueprints and they will be donating to yours. If you see a great building is close to leveling, you might want to contact all those members and ask them to let you put the last forge point on it. Ask them to NOT level it. Or you could just level it before it gets down to 1 fp, if its close to your collection time so you can double dip.

DeletedUser27544

I did like you both said, but this hoodie just keeps on leveling up instead of my warning, and does it on purpose. he can't get a BP yet he keeps donating 1FP to all of my GB just so he can follow up it's progress even when the hood changes... and when I messages him again, he said he noticed I'm upset and he work more to upset me :/

DeletedUser27544

yes, I'll try adding more space, good point. even when I did leave, someone else added to be just close enough, but at least I keep track of donations and can tell for certain who's doing it. but if he's willing to donate in such amount to be able to get a BP, so be it :D

DeletedUser27544

is it worth making a proposal so that only the owner can level up his own GB? now I know some may not see it as a problem, but I know for fact most people rather level up than let someone else's couple of FP ruin their chance of double dip. that goes specially for those high level GB, I can only imagine what does someone feel when his Arc gets leveled up at level 57!

DeletedUser3679

that goes specially for those high level GB, I can only imagine what does someone feel when his Arc gets leveled up at level 57!

If that person is me, I feel great. What possible loss is there when someone levels your Arc, no matter what level it is?

DeletedUser27544

oh well I didn't give perfect example, since those goods you could get before and after go to guild, but still! how about high level CdM so that you lose FP? or any other GB that gives goods to you, not guild.
let's make it clear, it's not about someone putting dozens of FP, it's when someone adds those few missing FP, and gets nothing in return! it upsets everyone I've spoke to and I chat a lot and active in 3 active guilds with more than 60 members and never once I heard someone say : level it up, I don't mind!