• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by 2 3 5 7

1. [Guide] Staircase Layout Strategy

I rebuilt my city using your method and was able to save 15 roads and clear 10 spaces for 1x1 buildings (I also stocked a 3x4 building). Thanks again :)
  2. [Guide] Staircase Layout Strategy

3. [Guide] Staircase Layout Strategy

Thanks for this guide :) Do you think it's possible to adapt this method to vineyards and other 3x7 (or 7x3, I never know) buildings?
  4. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

For light units
  5. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

Perhaps it would be wise to put a note about this in the guide?
  6. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

No, it is not possible to pass this blocker. Yes, exactly.
  7. Smallville and Tiny Town

There's another quest that requires three expansions to be placed... On the French server, we created a Tiny Towns guild (on world V), and we decided that those who arrived after this quest could place expansions for this quest, but should not use them and should place roads on these expansions...
  8. Smallville and Tiny Town

There are new quests when you start a new city and this quest :
  9. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

Shame, it would have been interesting... Maybe it's because I only made minimal progress on the map before this quest... (I understand that MooingCat had almost finished the map at that point...)
  10. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

Hello, While I was following the MooingCat guide, something unexpected happened: I need to look for additional technology! I'm already short of it... So I'd like to know what happened... Here's what I did on the map: For the Let The Wars Begin quest, I negotiated a sector of Kriegreich. For...
  11. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

Hello, First of all, thank you all for this great tuto :) I'm planning to start acquiring higher era troops while I'm in INA. Unfortunately, I need 2 technologies to get all the units. If I've understood correctly, there are several ways I can optimise my technologies: - Don't unlock the...
  12. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

Hello, I've decided to follow your tutorial (thanks to all of you by the way), but to previously build a Frontenac castle. My Frontenac castle is level 60. Do you advise me to raise it further, or is that enough? Thanks in advance.
  13. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

Thanks a lot! For the BB code, it's not necessary, I already have everything I need (with "answer").
  14. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

Hello, Thank you very much for this tuto, it is very great! Being active on the FR forum, I would like to share it with the other French-speaking members. Can I translate it and post it on the FR forum? (By quoting the authors of course!)