• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Ace-

1. When can we stop pretending GBG is balanced?

Kranyar, Your idea on moving up / down (or some variation) should be considered by Inno. Our guild enjoys playing GBG, but we don’t have the participation and focus of some other guilds. We are in diamond but we often come in a very distant fourth or fifth. We are frequently unable to break...
  2. When can we stop pretending GBG is balanced?

We obviously disagree. It’s a game. I wish you the best.
  3. When can we stop pretending GBG is balanced?

Okay, if you will permit me, let’s set aside the ad hominem arguments (you’re a bad person so your ideas don’t count) such as you are a whiner, you are too lazy, you don’t understand the game, you have a bad guild, your leaders are weak, etc. Let’s also set aside the obvious, though valid...
  4. When can we stop pretending GBG is balanced?

Whatever else you think, it is obvious that there is a great amount of dissatisfaction with GBG. When two guilds completely dominate, it makes it quite difficult for other guilds to have any meaningful participation, let alone compete. Telling them they need to ”try harder“ misses the point...
  5. When can we stop pretending GBG is balanced?

I don’t doubt those games were enjoyable, but I’m sure that the Portland Beavers didn’t play half their games against MLB teams. From the comments in this thread, it is clear that many guilds are forced into situations where they have no chance to be competitive, despite strategies...
  6. When can we stop pretending GBG is balanced?

Here is the situation I run into. I’m a member of a guild that is competitive in gold league. We do fairly well and are promoted to diamond league. In diamond league we are not at all competitive because we are faced with guilds that vastly outnumber us in capability. For example, a guild where...
  7. Challenge 1

9 3 4