• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by AceUniverse

1. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

So I don't really need to save like 20 researches before InA then?
  2. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

Sorry, so it says 22 research is needed. Does that mean 22 research is needed, not including any from the InA age? Because I want to collect some of the expansions from EMA - CA and not sure how many I can collect.
  3. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

Thank you so much, I guess I follow part 2 now that you have given the green light for it and part 3 and onwards once I get to InA.
  4. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

Following the OF troops in InA guide, we begin at part 3 where we get PE to PME troops in InA. Does this mean we can also follow part 2 to get PE troops in CA as we grow, just ensuring that in part 3 we don't abort Truth or Dare? From what I understand, from BA-CA do whatever on the continent...
  5. When the heck is...

Same here, I practically play for the events since the game itself is kinda meh, repetitiveness over the years has killed that aspect for myself. This soccer event, the waiting and the delay has just drained the mood for myself, probably just me, but yeah I feel that lose of interest as well :/
  6. Archaeology 2020 Feedback

Definitely not. I myself am at quest 42 now, since I just speed through the main quests in the first 12-15 hours of the event to get it over and done with. Also, I hope you enjoy your first event :D
  7. Archaeology 2020 Feedback

What's the more efficient way to explore the tiles? Is it best to try and expose as many tiles before moving to the right, or simply just progress onwards without worrying about all tiles? Or maybe no difference at all between the 2 realistically?
  8. Cultural Settlements Progress

Hey everyone, I finished the Egyptian settlement today (1st time) with 9 days left on the 9x obelisk reward. Is this a good time or is this slow compared to others? I'm curious to know. I didn't get a single 4x loot during the entire questline which is unlucky I guess, but I got some 4x on...
  9. Spring Event 2020 Feedback

Reckon it’s possible to get both max using animals that are efficient respective to DS and pond crossing. I assume some hundreds of diamonds need to be spent to make up for pond crossing perhaps, but is it possible with a low amount of diamondS spent? FoeHints video mentions a hybrid strategy...