• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Aeos von Moonraker

1. Aid All Feedback

And I feel like a thief since I got this for free thanks to my ad-blocker!
  2. Feedback for update 1.197

And, yet, to alleviate the frustrations (and not the see the zoom-in or "jostling" that might be unsettling for those with medical problems, as in seizures) and have a work around to this "bug", many people are taking to the mobile version for their production/goods setup (the same manner they...
  3. Feedback for update 1.197

So to the one that said it was "intentional" (yes, you, forum moderator, the person who is part of the FoE team) that said it was not a bug on a report I made, kindly explain on how both mobile and browser version are the same (version) and yet on mobile, this "intention" didn't happen as it...
  4. Feedback for update 1.197

No zooming in the mobile version so it's a bug in the browser version. It needs to be fixed.
  5. Feedback for update 1.197

Care to elaborate on that? Would that mean that any guild goods collected from Great Buildings ARE NOT counted towards quest requirements (er, events) now?!