• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Alexander 2314 the Lion

1. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

Perfect that was my last question. Until now I have researched it all till I started reading more into this thread. So I should leave things unresearched till I get to that age.
  2. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

Perfect, Thanks! Currently, my story quest requires me to build certain CA things so it's on hold till at least towards the end of the month but no later than the 2nd week of August. I will follow up as hit IA. I assume I can still get turrets and railguns maybe?
  3. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

Sadly, I never paid attention to this nor has anyone told me so I kept going till last night. So I just looked at the map right now and I still have Nevarrone, Embruniez, and Dorango to clear. Everything else on that map is clear. And just recently I checked and am able to fight IA troops else...
  4. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

Hi, So I just found this thread and would like little help. So I am currently in LMA for the past 10 months roughly? I looked at the map and all for the troops and all. I now have all of that cleared so does that mean I cannot obtain turrets and railguns directly? I am close to moving to...