• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Andrew V.

1. Andrew V.

Purchase Settings Issues

We don't actually play on the same computer. I just pulled her account up on mine to see if the issue would follow her and it did. I was just using that to troubleshoot if the issue was hardware related or game account related. I'll contact support. Thank you.
  2. Andrew V.

Purchase Settings Issues

My wife is trying to buy a few diamonds, but the game is trying to charge her in Euro instead of USD. I pulled it up on my account on the same computer and it shows correct currency. How do you change the settings to charge in USD?
  3. Andrew V.

auto collect ?

So, with 5k FP in your bar, can you do another 5 diamond auto collect again and they go into your bar, or do you have to drop below 100 again to collect all the points? I saw earlier in these posts that someone said you had to drop back below 100 to use it, but seems like @Kranyar the Mysterious...
  4. Andrew V.

Very odd (name change)

After I changed my name in the game I had to changed my login information right afterward. Once I did that and came back to the forums, I had to change that login info as well. Not sure why you are having issues like that. All of mine changed together. Have you checked you profile settings in...
  5. Andrew V.

Feedback for update 1.197

I think there seems to be some misunderstanding surrounding that one post of mine. Everything I said in that post was in reference to someone saying that they were having issues with the game randomly zooming prior to the update. He said that he was playing on PC and using Chrome as his browser...
  6. Andrew V.

Well, I wasn't talking to you. Not sure why you had to jump in with your uncalled for remark. I'm just trying to help the guy out when no one else seems to be comment on his issue.
  7. Andrew V.

You may want to try using a different browser. I don't like Google personally, so I don't use Chrome ever. You may try either Edge or Vivaldi. I haven't had issues with either one of them. Personally though, I play on Mac and use Safari and everything works fine there for me. I do have to deal...