• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Aonply

1. Please rework the calculation for ranking

Well sorry about that V world city...it's been on my deletion list several times for a few years now but I just keep collecting it for some reason. Yeah...no gvg and still 19th globally...right where the guild belongs with that level of activity. Or should the guild be ranked higher than those...
  2. Please rework the calculation for ranking

There is no way to satisfy these arguments against gvg having the impact it does on guild rankings other than removing it or diminishing it's value to the point of it being absurd to invest time or anything else into it. I guarantee if people were making fp's along with a bunch of other rewards...
  3. Please rework the calculation for ranking

I will tell you how this does not need to be rebalanced. The tremendous number of GBG battles since it's deployment have increased personal stats, ranks and rewards to staggering heights and doesn't mean your team is stronger in all areas of the game or stronger overall. In order to be ranked...
  4. Please rework the calculation for ranking

It is balanced. The same negative thing can be said about gbg in terms of spamming out auto battles every 4 hours and then some since gbg introduced an entirely new level of greed in the game. The truth is that those complaining don't fancy gvg since they don't get a bunch of rewards popping up...
  5. Please rework the calculation for ranking

Let me get this straight. Some people actually think a guild that dominates GE and GBG but neglects GvG should be ranked above the teams that do not neglect GvG and to offset their inadequacy they want the teams that show up and play GvG to not count for as much? haha That's a good one. Almost...
  6. 2000 Aborted quest limit per day

Everyone knows this is a direct action in response to the Saab recurring battle quests. Remember that other "fix" they tried a few weeks back with the 2 or 3 second delays on each abort click? It was dumb to do that and they reversed it. Now they came up with something twice as dumb as a "fix"...
  7. 2000 Aborted quest limit per day

Reducing a city down to 150 quest collections a day is absurd. Who thought this was a good idea when they were talking at the zoom meetings? Do they think people are so dumb that they will hear the 2000 number and agree with them? 2000 clicks is a bare minimum if you are a quester. You can burn...