• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by ArianX

1. ArianX

Feedback for update 1.214

As of update 1.214 Gotta say, I like the troop carousel, also like the option to visit tavern from event list, find it really handy. The no age filter doesn't really help that much, would be nice to have rogues and maybe other no age troops have a tab like heavy, light, etc so they can be...
  2. ArianX

Feedback for update 1.197

Love the production improvement, would be nice if it didn't zoom in, but really appreciate not having to hop from building to building to start a production when you get those finish 83 5 minute. Thank you.
  3. ArianX

Challenge 1

a-9 b-3 c-4
  4. ArianX

Mixed Up

1. Seed Vault 2. Star Gazer 3. Notre Dame 4. Temple of Relics 5. Tower of Babel 6. Deal Castle 7. Capitol 8. Space Needle 9. Castel del Monte 10. Lotus Temple Arvahall
  5. ArianX

Contest day 7

First time I got to finish GE.
  6. ArianX

Contest day 6

7. ArianX

Contest day 5

Plunder & pillage + goods production
  8. ArianX

Anniversary Contest Feedback

Gotta be honest, thought at some point prizes would scale to something better, but we went from a few fps to 7 among thousands, to a common prize you can get within the game (already have a few dozen and haven't even been playing for a year) I will most likely play cos I like quests, but...
  9. ArianX

Contest day 4

The Guild Championships A wild Relic appeared.
  10. ArianX

Contest day 3

The Wicked Witch
  11. ArianX

Contest day 1

Happy Anniversary. ArianX
  12. ArianX

October contest

leveling my city buildings Arvahall