• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Avenger6160

1. Worst guild you have ever been in

The rules about supporting the guild are to be expected though in any worthwhile guild.
  2. Recruiting members for our Guild: Open to Anyone Players of all levels are welcome to join. We...

Recruiting members for our Guild: Open to Anyone Players of all levels are welcome to join. We offer the typical swaps Rules are simple: 1. Be nice to your fellow players. 2. Be active (3 times a week or more is highly desired). If you are not going to be around for a bit let Avenger6160 or...
  3. Recruiting members for our guild in Noarsil

Guild: Open to Anyone Players of all levels are welcome to join. We offer the typical swaps Rules are simple: 1. Be nice to your fellow players. 2. Be active (3 times a week or more is highly desired). If you are not going to be around for a bit let Avenger6160 or Ardielle know. Note: If...
  4. 6:1 trades

How do I do 6:1 trades in the market? It limits me to 2:1, but my guild requires 6:1 for colonial to ema goods. is there another way to do a trade besides the market?
  5. Thanks!

Thanks!