• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Awesome94840

1. Awesome94840

[Question] Does anyone know when we’ll get the results for the 8th Birthday Contest?

Oh, gotcha. My bad. I was wondering if anyone had some outside info that I didn’t have. i.e. perhaps someone who knows one of the mods, or someone that has access to a social media source that I don’t.
  2. Awesome94840

[Question] Does anyone know when we’ll get the results for the 8th Birthday Contest?

I’m just curious. I also want to have an understanding of how soon I can use any rewards I may get.
  3. Awesome94840

I’ll take that as a no, then. Unless this is like a cheeky Nando’s thing.
  4. Awesome94840

Just wondering how long it will take to find out who won, and where we will be able to access that information. It doesn’t really say much about that in the main page for the contest. In the FAQ, it does say "How can I check the results for each challenge?” However, it doesn't answer that...
  5. Awesome94840

Wasted investment on inactive member

Thanks! :)
  6. Awesome94840

I was curious.
  7. Awesome94840

I thought it was 30 days.
  8. Awesome94840

Challenge 3

(A-4) (B-3) (C-6) (D-1) (E-2) (F-5)
  9. Awesome94840

Challenge 1

1. Winter Event 2. Forge Bowl Event 3. Fall Event 4. Carnival Event 5. Spring Event 6. Summer Event 7. St. Patrick's Day Event 8. Halloween Event
  10. Awesome94840

Challenge 1

3 4 9
  11. Awesome94840

What music are you listening to right now?

It’s instrumental (and thus not distracting) and very motivating.
  12. Awesome94840

Pagodas and Bridges

Thanks guys for all the suggestions! I think I’ll place the bridge and the first pagoda, and then hang on to the second pagoda for a while until I make a final decision.
  13. Awesome94840

Pagodas and Bridges

Are you saying that you can upgrade them before placing them?
  14. Awesome94840

Pagodas and Bridges

I’ve been playing the spring event for a little while now. In the process, I got a Hanami Bridge, a Hanami Bridge upgrade kit, a Pagoda upgrade kit, and two Pagodas. Are the items I got worth the space they take up, or should I just sell them in the Antiques Dealer? Should I place 1 Pagoda...