• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by baldius

1. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

im curious im currently on OFmap in INA and was wondering if i can go back and finish the skipped sectors on CEandTE without screwin story up i still have truth or dare and maybe get some CEand TE units
  2. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

ye mine was only 15 doin other world atm and bumping cf a lot more
  3. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

ended AF with roughly 1200 each good and 260 promethium also there is a quest at end to collect 200 each AF good so keep enuf to circle trade a guildie
  4. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

just completed AF map in INA my experience was to get hovers the price is zero CE or TE units so MG has to do u till u get hovers a lot negotiate in FE AFmap was a breeze with 2 hover 6 rogue but its huge takes a while only problem fighting is near middle and end where plasma artillery comes...
  5. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

same happened to me i just left dictators death until i did agadar then it jumped to FE story u completely skip CE and TE story as long as u skipped the sectors in each im just getting my 4th hover tank atm
  6. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

ye i have it now also guess i go INA now haha
  7. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

on that quest also but i got optional to delete 8 musketeers dunno if its coz im still in CA
  8. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

wont matter this is defo gonna get patched no way they gonna let this go its too big its gonna screw whole gbg and arena
  9. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

ohh i didnt read that anywhere i only saw negotiate 1 sector take either province and adjoining province
  10. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

regarding mgs in pme i negotiated 1 sector of cai chet nui then fought rest of it then scouted and fought all sot dam lay i never touched rung chien dau but have no mg quest i have 2 rq open but nothing