• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Be Chuille

1. Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

Many of us report and report. Support does not care.
  2. Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

Yes. There are way too many guilds on one map at the highest levels.
  3. Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

Not really. The point is that GBG is still broken in many ways. The update did nothing to fix it.
  4. Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

Denial ain't just a river in Egypt. Mark Twain
  5. Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

Denying facts does not mean that the facts are not true. Inno knows it. The people selling the bot subscriptions know it. The people paying for the bot subscriptions know it. Those of us who know people paying for the bot subscriptions know it.
  6. Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

Yes, I do fine without cheating. What is your point? I have principles, and I hate to see cheating being permitted.
  7. Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

Winning by using bots is not winning. It is being a loser. I don't know how anyone can feel good about winning by cheating. And... cheating is just wrong.
  8. Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

Well.. I am leaving the game. If Inno ever fixes the bots issue, maybe I will try again someday. In its present form, GBG is just stupid. QI is boring. Everything is just a money grab.
  9. Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

When the leaders are the ones cheating and encouraging cheating, the guild does nothing. There are good guilds who will not tolerate cheating of course.
  10. Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

Of course. Friends inside help. ;)
  11. Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

That is how we report. Specific times, sectors, etc.
  12. Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

They must be able to detect the bots using tech. Yet, they don't. When others report, they should be looking into it. Instead, they ignore it.
  13. Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

And so... they get away with it.
  14. Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

From people I trust who have been in the guilds where this stuff happens.
  15. Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

hmm that must be new. Still, most of the rule breaking discussion happens on Discord. Support will not take anything reported from Discord screen shots.