• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Bezimak's latest activity

• Bezimak
    Bezimak replied to the thread Pardon Me.
    I did not call him out by name, yet he accuses me to hide himself.
  • Bezimak
    Bezimak replied to the thread Pardon Me.
    Forum is Dangerous.
  • Bezimak
    Bezimak replied to the thread St. Patrick's Day Event.
    OK. Offense is justice. Defense is snarky. Didn't know the rules. Sorry.
  • Bezimak
    Deemed a Troll
  • Bezimak
    OK, You're the boss of Forum. My fault, I am an infrequent user of Forum. Didn't know your rules. Sorry. I have been properly Impaled by...
  • Bezimak
    My fault, I am an infrequent user of Forum. I was unaware that posting on threads related to the subject at hand was considered...
  • Bezimak
    Spamming is the use of messaging systems to send messages for the purpose of commercial advertising. You have falsely accused me to...
  • Bezimak
    I am disgusted with the changes especially the Rival Challenges. Rival challenge is another Inno Diamond spending pull that pushed my...
  • Bezimak
    Bezimak replied to the thread Rival boosts.
    I am disgusted at the Rival Challenges. Another Inno Diamond spending pull pushed my town completion from 1.5 days to 2.5 days, cost me...
  • Bezimak
    Bezimak replied to the thread RIVAL quest - not worth it.
    I am disgusted at the Rival Challenges. Another Inno Diamond spending pull pushed my town completion from 1.5 days to 2.5 days, cost me...