• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Bezimak

1. Bezimak

Pardon Me

I did not call him out by name, yet he accuses me to hide himself.
  2. Bezimak

Pardon Me

Forum is Dangerous.
  3. Bezimak

St. Patrick's Day Event

OK. Offense is justice. Defense is snarky. Didn't know the rules. Sorry.
  4. Bezimak

Pardon Me

Deemed a Troll
  5. Bezimak

St. Patrick's Day Event

OK, You're the boss of Forum. My fault, I am an infrequent user of Forum. Didn't know your rules. Sorry. I have been properly Impaled by Vlad.
  6. Bezimak

St. Patrick's Day Event

My fault, I am an infrequent user of Forum. I was unaware that posting on threads related to the subject at hand was considered spamming, unsolicited and that "it disrupts conversation". I do respect that others have found value in this year's changes to the St. Patrick's event. No commercial...
  7. Bezimak

St. Patrick's Day Event

Spamming is the use of messaging systems to send messages for the purpose of commercial advertising. You have falsely accused me to promote your defamation.
  8. Bezimak

St. Patrick's Day Event

I am disgusted with the changes especially the Rival Challenges. Rival challenge is another Inno Diamond spending pull that pushed my town completion from 1.5 days to 2.5+ days, cost me Pots of Gold, and I couldn't even come close to completing the Rival Quests! The Rival started when I was...
  9. Bezimak

Rival boosts

I am disgusted at the Rival Challenges. Another Inno Diamond spending pull pushed my town completion from 1.5 days to 2.5 days, cost me Pots of Gold, and I didn't even come close the completing the Rival Quests! The Rival started when I was toward the end of a town so the cheap tasks were...
  10. Bezimak

RIVAL quest - not worth it

I am disgusted at the Rival Challenges. Another Inno Diamond spending pull pushed my town completion from 1.5 days to 2.5 days, cost me Pots of Gold, and I didn't even come close the completing the Rival Quests! The Rival started when I was toward the end of a town so the cheap tasks were...
  11. Bezimak

Wildlife Event 2023 Feedback

I have been playing FoE for 7 years as of this past February. I have never HATED an event as much as I HATE the current Wildlife Event. I cannot do anything with that horrible game. It doesn't offer enough paws. Things rarely ever line up for the drop finish. No where near enough coins to buy...