• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recent content by Big-Bendz

1. Quantum Medals

I'm ok with them being expensive in QI medals. QI medals are free (not counting the time to get them of course) but "free" expansions are better than expansions costing diamonds. At least in my book haha. Thank you for all those who answered my question. I'm looking forward to it starting.
  2. "Reward" Pop-Ups during collection

Collect all the AIDED buildings, then do the Mass Aid and then collect the rest. I do this on most of worlds and I only use a mass aid every other day. Some peeps may get "unable to aid" but that is usually few and far between. Enough of the items are collected after the mass aid that others...
  3. Feedback for Quantum Incursions

I have Level 9 Ygg and Level 9 shinto only and I can play most of the first 2 levels with auto fight. The most fighters I've lost is 3 in a round but usually I just get a couple damaged. I'm sure higher levels will be harder but at least I can get some done. I'm usually in 1st or 2nd place in...
  4. Word Shift

Spank o_Oo_O
  5. The Godfather

I agree that respect was more out of fear that actual respect. But that was what make it so good. It was giving the so-called "Italian Bravado" a long review. You're correct that I can't actually speak about The Family because I'm a mix of other nationalities. But based on what happened in...
  6. Quantum Medals

I don't really care if it is 5 free or 10 free. I'll take them :D :D Any free slots can help with my city. Especially with all the extra good things sitting in my rewards box.
  7. Feedback for Quantum Incursions

Not sure if this was answered (didn't read all the notes). You can have 2 free chests for completing many actions, BUT if your team doesn't complete round 1, you get ZERO free chests because the chests don't pop up and are unavailable. BOO.
  8. The Godfather

The Godfather was a great movie. And #2 also great. It is an Icon of what the Family was all about. It gives many moral (or anti-moral) lessons. There are the issues of living and death, issues of family and blood, revenge, respect, and racism. It was an awesome movie.
  9. Quantum Medals

Appreciate that. I don't have a ton but expansions are always good :)
  10. Quantum Medals

So there's been talk that QI medals are going to be used for expansions. Any word on that? ie. when, cost, etc.
  11. What's Everyone's Opinion On the Stage of The Ages & Other Buildings From The Last Event?

The buff to Stage of Ages was awesome. Stage of ages basic was ok but getting quickly knocked out. With the upgrade it is a keeper for a while anyway....
  12. Feedback for Anniversary Event 2024

I received the Airship through completing a level and got the good State of Ages that way too. Very nice. Also, there are ways to increase get fragments or completed gems (Daily task gives 10 of a single color (although it is random). But do that every day and you get a bunch of gems. Also...
  13. Feedback for the Mini-Challenge March 2024

Use rival to get a few things done - don't waste alot of good things to complete a task that gives almost nothing. I mostly will do the first few items - 2 fights, 2 negos, 6 fights, 6 negos. etc. 1 24X production. Next one I get will be the end of rival for me.
  14. Feedback for Quantum Incursions

Originally I was pretty excited because it was something new and at least somewhat different. But having NO Attack/def boosts and fighting on the first world (supposedly easy) really sucks. The attackers have +20 att/+20 def and I'm losing on average 2 peeps each fight. I suppose when Poly...
  15. Artic future era, enjoyable, worst era ever

All space ages suck. Although Jupiter moon has good fighters. But getting what you need to move on is horrid and once you leave an age you can't get those age specific goods easily but they are required for future ages. So Mars Ore, etc, I suggest having 15000-20000 before moving out of that...